tags.scripts.hands

synoner

too much hate

Why the fuck does everyone always have to start talkin shit with everyone, so what if someone hasn't been into graf as long as you, so what if his name is menace, thats his fuckin thing. NO need to call his shit wack and call him a toy, I think ur shit's dope menace. I'm probably the newest person to graf here so am I a fuckin toy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: HERE'S SOME OF MINE... i think?

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SEE ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER....................SAME WACKNESS,MAN YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THEY STOP PUTTING THEM POSTAL STICKERS OUT IN THE OPEN FOR MY TAKING,NOW THEY HOLD THEM BEHIND THE COUNTER....THANKS TO A GROUP OF 12OZ PAPER CHASIN TOYS.. PAPER CHASE SHOULD BE CALLED TOYS AT WORK.......;)

hay you can get the stickerz if u go to the burbs thay keep them out there

lets see some of you outlines toys at work i bet u r mad crayola style lol

Re: Re: HERE'S SOME OF MINE... i think?

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SEE ITS THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER....................SAME WACKNESS,MAN YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON THEY STOP PUTTING THEM POSTAL STICKERS OUT IN THE OPEN FOR MY TAKING,NOW THEY HOLD THEM BEHIND THE COUNTER....THANKS TO A GROUP OF 12OZ PAPER CHASIN TOYS.. PAPER CHASE SHOULD BE CALLED TOYS AT WORK.......;)

your name says it all man, if youre so against paper chase then why are you in it...let alone posting in it...if your so wonderful, how bout enlightening us with a post of your painted works in the bench...do it, make sure you call it assholes work so we all know which thread is yours...thanks

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

your name says it all man, if youre so against paper chase then why are you in it...let alone posting in it...if your so wonderful, how bout enlightening us with a post of your painted works in the bench...do it, make sure you call it assholes work so we all know which thread is yours...thanks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :heated:assholer

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahahahah, stupid ass toys-rights activists always complaining about the mistreatment of their ignorant little buddies.

dont come to 12oz to learn graffiti. my complaint about menace, those are the only pictures he ever posts. same ones. over. and over. and over. but hey, you should be happy menace youve got tons of little toys riding your dick.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

hahahahah, stupid ass toys-rights activists always complaining about the mistreatment of their ignorant little buddies.

dont come to 12oz to learn graffiti. my complaint about menace, those are the only pictures he ever posts. same ones. over. and over. and over. but hey, you should be happy menace youve got tons of little toys riding your dick.

I DEFINETLY AGREE WITH YOU MAN... THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING... YOU GET A GOOD THREAD GOING AND THEN SOME DUMB FUCKS RUIN IT... AS FOR MY POSTS, I DON'T OWN A BLACKBOOK... I GIVE MY WORK AWAY... I DONT HAVE A SCANNER OR A DIGITAL CAMERA CUZ I'M NOT A COMPUTER GEEK... AND THATS ALL I GOT LOADED... AS FOR THE TOY RIDERS, WHO GIVES A FUCK... I HATE YOU ALL ANYWAYS!!!

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Archived