NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Good Morning Captain

very very nice! I was just thinking about that night when we all met up in NYC the other day. And the DET KOS tag!! ha.

Thats crazy you went to London...im leaving for London in 4 days. Holla at me via email, I need to ask you something.

Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER

the CYNL PTL? from providence RI? he used to write something else? i dont remember off hand.. i didnt think he wrote.. anymore.

]

Yeah from Providence Rhode Island, and to the best of my knowledge did write something different prior to the name "cnyl"... :lick:

oh and to explain the NO MORE PRISONS roller- ITS RIGHT BEHIND NC's Maximum Security prison- its not some bullshti building that has no significance....when standing by it, its easy to hear the guards in the towers as only 3 or so tracks seperate the building and the prison- also, it can be seen from small windows through out the jail...its not a cookiecutter spot. gangsta.!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by kLoWdeD1

is any of this shit actually from Charlotte?? or is it all raleigh? i been in charlotte for a few months and ive seen a minimal amount of graffiti

if your from charlotte get at me

I'm in Charlotte, If you still are and want to get up and paint let me know something... Check your email and email me back..peace..

rebuskillz@yahoo.com

charlotte r u there

there better be graff there even if its hidden i cant live with out it any legal walls?? who are the head ass holes out there ..give me some thing please its a big city you gotta have sompthin ive already had to deal with this bull shit down here in orlando .. so charlotte cut me some slack please some one reashur me please and if there is no graff....there will be soon!! a hole shit load kews hi crew