NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the way i see it stamps on freights are ok. thats how people know you are doing shit they see it time and time again. it nice to spice it up sometimes but stamps are the name of the game in freights.

when it comes to walls i would like to see somehting different than what i see on freights by the same people all day. freak that shit ont he wall and quit being lazy and doing the same thing. you got all the time in the world use your mind and pull some new shit out of your ass.

on the subject of pyle. i will say this. he has been getting up pretty proper and what he does is not bad for the amount of time hes been getting down. but his pieceing needs work for sure.

then as far as toys go i dont care what spots you have hit and what you think you have accomplished you havent done shit so quit fucking bitchin and paint until someone that is respected in the game tells you otherwise. end of story.

this whole e beef shit is rediculous and i dont give a fuck who you are meet up knuckle up or shut the fuck up. if you are gonna talk shit to me by far when i meet you i will break your malnourished vegan jaw. trust.

and whatevs fuck you very much faggot.

ugh w/e fuck it, i will stfu, id rather hear this all in person and get my ass beat, rather than talk on here. seriously i went to meet up with >u with the expectations of getting my ass kicked or at least some shit talk or criticism, i figured they would tell me these thing or throw some punches at me.

dude i wanna get up with you, i think you are sick. Come meet me and sler in Gboro and bring all your paint so we can rock a lot of pieces together.

3707580436_f5878a6753.jpg

I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist.

3809126104_929afb039f.jpg

I never got into the Native American mythology. You can smoke the peace pipe till your dick falls off, but I'm not dancin with any wolves no matter how high I get. Not that I get high, but if i did my shit would still believe in our lord and savior Jesus Christ"

3884722229_acd55d7ff5.jpg

bump DES

name dropping hard body in here

....just another TOY move

and they wonder why people call them toys and faggots and the fact that no one likes them

purple leder

sicr-fowl wall

green apple melt

KOC

ol school DES's

kolun-mines-des

and cant forget my boy shoyu creepin on the end of the conrail