NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

daaaaaamn bump that last end to end shits fresh, o and speedracer your wrong pyles been lackin style and cant piece worth a damn. Atleasy he just learned what colors are, thought he was color blind for only using black and white for so damn long

If you can't piece with black and white, colors won't add to it at all. I think Grey Ghost alluded to that fact when he told me my sketches sucked. You know, being told you suck should be the best thing that happens to you as a writer. You know motivation, step your game up. Instead you keep on painting the same crap over and over believing yourself or writers who have painted altogether less than some of these individuals. Shut up, listen, learn. I suck, you suck, 90% of NC sucks, but I just can't stop.

PS Bump Pyle getting down, kid deserves it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yea but herb does have a point about the motivation i think its just some kids that deserve a little bit more respect get zero on here, prolly y people are pissy lol.

to paraphrase, you "think it's just that some kids deserve more respect and get zero on here"

first, you earn respect. nobody is going to give it to you until you go out there and show them you can CONSISTENTLY do something fresh, and even then people have done it bigger, more colorful, and for longer, etc...you can't be a fucking pioneer in this shit anymore, get over it.

second, if you're going to post pictures or even come on a public forum don't get hurt because of what the people have to say, self promo or no. you can get pissy all you like, but this isn't a fucking marriage..it's a public forum. nobody comes on here to listen to people bitch about not getting their ego stroked.

not trying to be a dick, but make people talk about you if that's what you want. they talk about pyle's shit because they like it. don't get respect and fame confused...they're two different things. work hard and you will see results. put in a little work, you don't get much in the way of results...that's life. people will have an opinion of your shit regardless. see what i'm saying?

sorry to clog the shit up y'all, but it's gettin' old. now back to our regularly scheduled bullshit...somebody requested some jat walls a ways back. this is the only one i've got, but i figure if i'm ranting i'll post a couple flicks.

3866097579_20610fba27_o.jpg

3866097755_45f6c8f6c4_o.jpg

peace...

why the fuck do people have to be nice to one another? just cause both people paint dont mean shit..might as well be strangers..is it these graff vid games and all this new pussy shit making it seem like graff is spose to be fucking all gay boyscoutishlike and nice and all that fucking jazz? graffiti aint got no real rules..it aint like a game of croquet or like crochet or some shit where you just have to be all polite n shit..if you suck or you arent "cool" then why the fuck would someone give a rats ass about you? shit aint easy..but in the end it should be worth it if you are down for the right reason(s)..is the juice worth the squeeze??? Loot.