NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to all of NSM crew (and any others i might have offended) i am very sorry for anything i might have said or did that has pissed any of you off. i have respect for all of the nsm crew and you have been painting a lot longer than the guys i know i want to personally apologize to snuze for calling him out and making stupid statements. i promise it wont happen again. i dont dislike any writer in NC that has been doing there thing for many years you all know who you are and i am talking about established writers that get out there and tear shit up. its not about the skill level its about respect. once again i apologize to everyone on this thread and to anyone who took things personally.

-tree

Also I don't give a fuck who agrees with me I'm not on here to make friends... M just speaking my mind n. Gotta say it one more time WTF calling is up wit accusing ppl of snitching then turning rite around n drysnitching. Also wats up wit the lil boys hating on the fact that moms crew floodng this thread? Obviously they r on top of their shit if and most of them are cool as hell so other ppl post their shit. Bump everyone getting up regardless of if it's on this site or not. I hate getting on here so much bkuz these fuckin haters always suck me into saying something bak. Oh yea n I'll burn anyone on here haha yea rite