NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I have influences. I don't paint corny monotonous simple graffiti. Graffiti that isn't just that isn't all MSK influenced. Some of it is. I'd love to see the Revok piece I bit. Obsoe is better then all of you. I'm going to bite him.
the only piece you never bit was your sek piece.and those canvases are ensoe bites,your just a right click cunt,i never said i was great,i just paint more in a month you do in a whole year,2 years even,like i said before-just cause you use spray paiint doesn't make it graffiti!ask anybody that was there,i'll do to you what i did to the last dude the stepped to me,oh wait you wont,your a bitch!!

and your making a bad look for you and your crew going into a totally unrelated thread full of REAL writers flicks just to try and make a point. thats kind of embarrassing. do you really think any of those heads give a fuck about whats going on over in nc or if someone's biting their shit? prolly not. so save us all a headache and what little image the nc graff scene has and shut the fuck up all of you.

and your making a bad look for you and your crew going into a totally unrelated thread full of REAL writers flicks just to try and make a point. thats kind of embarrassing. do you really think any of those heads give a fuck about whats going on over in nc or if someone's biting their shit? prolly not. so save us all a headache and what little image the nc graff scene has and shut the fuck up all of you.

like self promoing biters really help,there is no nc scene,there are only a few people doing anything,and none of them give a shit about nc.you trying to get beat up again?otherwise stay out of shit you are not apart of.

again? i wasnt aware there was a first time jack. but thats cool carry on like a pre menstrual school girl if thats what makes your dick hard. im not trying to start shit with you or anyone else for that matter, just shut the fuck up and worry about something important like the impending barrackolypse.

scumfuck if your not arto,then leder didn't already kick your ass,and unless your in lsk,then you are butting in on some shit that has nothing to do with you,and like i said if you are into fakeasses,you are just as guilty as them.more proof of how lame you nc kids are.so unless you are trying to make it your beef as well , shut up!

Your back ground noise as far as I'm concerned. You beef on the Internet. Not in person. I've met you. Your a fagget. You didn't even do shit when the homie JEST, was painting a caricature of you being mocked of on a wall, you sat down and watched him paint it! HAHAHAHAHAHA. So stay seated. Even people in your OWN crew say you put the 'ho' in homie. And who the fuck would beef with you anyways. Your not even that serious. Your wack dude. Have your opinion. You give me more validity then my own earnest efforts apparently do. Thanks.

now thats funny,i love your stories,too bad none of them are true.you met me how many years ago,you have stayed out of site since we,ve had beef,obsoe didn't hide,but you stay hidden even little aloha showed his face last time i was in charlotte.

obsoe's own words "yeah that dude doesn't really paint". and that i didn't make up!

oldfaithful......

sounds like you hanging from another niggahs words...... take your shit up in the street money... compare and bitch all you want.. you aint kickin nothing original either.... and wordup.. this aint my business.... you spouted over an open forum,.. or two.....which makes your heartfelt feelings "public".. so guess what,, you gon get opinions..... and here's mine..... WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SELF AND STYLES .............you sound a lil way to caught up on what somebody else is doing................ focus more on ya self........ and think, before you even think about responding to me.....and for the record.... graffiti is self promotion..... which is why you know exactly who's speakin to you..............

Bigups Fuzzzz...... and NC................calm these kids down cuzzin... there's more to life......

ima be down that way soon money....

ill holla at ya

now thats funny,i love your stories,too bad none of them are true.you met me how many years ago,you have stayed out of site since we,ve had beef,obsoe didn't hide,but you stay hidden even little aloha showed his face last time i was in charlotte.

obsoe's own words "yeah that dude doesn't really paint". and that i didn't make up!

Awww don't be that dude. Don't front like you didn't come down there with some bitch and see Jest painting that of you. Only person lying on the net is you. Coward.

Did you fuck Aloha up too? Hahahaha. And those don't sound like Ob's words. THEY SOUND LIKE MINE! I bet he said that right before you asked him to sign your black book too... Ouch... What's that like going down. Pride is a lot harder to swallow then your boyfriends cum I'm sure.

Awww don't be that dude. Don't front like you didn't come down there with some bitch and see Jest painting that of you. Only person lying on the net is you. Coward.

Did you fuck Aloha up too? Hahahaha. And those don't sound like Ob's words. THEY SOUND LIKE MINE! I bet he said that right before you asked him to sign your black book too... Ouch... What's that like going down. Pride is a lot harder to swallow then your boyfriends cum I'm sure.

i have no problem with obsoe why wouldn't i let him hit the book that has been at almost every paint jam since 03.and beating up aloha would be like beating up a kindergardner,anyone that has meet him can agree with that,and jest was soo bad i tried to help him with that diss.

if i hadn't allready left nc i probably would-too much dramma not enough paint.