NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

yo i didnt take any of these pics...all were spotted someplace else..hard to believe...? jump off LTF's back and just get back to everybody minding our own business...god damn, everyone knows WHO self promos on here..thats what the NC thread is about..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the only time I weigh in on this subject, but fuck redundant letters painted in tired lay ups. And do you clowns really want to talk about hidden's? What the fuck do you think every train spot you paint in is? Open? Really...? Is it sketchy homie.. Did a crack head die there?Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. That must make it rough. You mean a dead body was tossed into a VACANT DESOLATE train spot, I'm guessing it's cause it's not the most active. Or maybe it's cause there is so much through traffic someone just wanted to get nabbed quicker for homicide.:rolleyes:

And you can keep your garbage "bench reports" fucking homos. No one gives a fuck if the same 10 cars you painted get's caught in 10 different states. Or more accurately if people who live in Assville catch it and put it on flickr before it leaves the area code... And even if you were just re-posting, what gets caught.. You're on here doing it your self with 1000+ post each boosting about it, like homie said you're up ONLINE.. Log out for a week and see how much Man On Man Sex shit get's RE-posted in this tread, or posted period by parties outside of your crew. Half you kids have herbed your self with multiple screen names "bumping" your self. Stop befriending myspace kids who catch your trains to make you feel important cause it comes though their yard an hour outside of N.C. There are PLENTY of people who get down on trains, that are a thousand times better, with an even better work ethic. So don't think you can hide behind the "steel movement" Don't make me start posting flicks of how REAL train painters work looks. You faggots wouldn't last in a real scene. Maybe you can make the argument I wouldn't either, but I'm not the one with a sign around my neck right now. Keep kicking water up hill pretending this shit matters. In my (bias) but humble opinion there are people in LTF who have painted some of the toughest street spots in NC period. PERIOD. And that's not to discredit anyone cause believe it or not there are people who paint in this state who don't even know what the fuck 12oz is. Or care for that matter. So keep gabbing about who self promotes the least. HAHAHAHA... You can only ride Des coat tails for so long. Renember that shit.. Des, Celm, Sicr. They count.

Whine for a week over this post I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking. You MOMS kids are the biggest inside joke of the Carolinas.

OH BTW Nothing against him personaly but Jerx VS. BIG NREK!?!?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... I'd pay to see that..

Bump...

Lert

Sler

Amego..

This is the only time I weigh in on this subject, but fuck redundant letters painted in tired lay ups. And do you clowns really want to talk about hidden's? What the fuck do you think every train spot you paint in is? Open? Really...? Is it sketchy homie.. Did a crack head die there?Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. That must make it rough. You mean a dead body was tossed into a VACANT DESOLATE train spot, I'm guessing it's cause it's not the most active. Or maybe it's cause there is so much through traffic someone just wanted to get nabbed quicker for homicide.:rolleyes:

And you can keep your garbage "bench reports" fucking homos. No one gives a fuck if the same 10 cars you painted get's caught in 10 different states. Or more accurately if people who live in Assville catch it and put it on flickr before it leaves the area code... And even if you were just re-posting, what gets caught.. You're on here doing it your self with 1000+ post each boosting about it, like homie said you're up ONLINE.. Log out for a week and see how much Man On Man Sex shit get's RE-posted in this tread, or posted period by parties outside of your crew. Half you kids have herbed your self with multiple screen names "bumping" your self. Stop befriending myspace kids who catch your trains to make you feel important cause it comes though their yard an hour outside of N.C. There are PLENTY of people who get down on trains, that are a thousand times better, with an even better work ethic. So don't think you can hide behind the "steel movement" Don't make me start posting flicks of how REAL train painters work looks. You faggots wouldn't last in a real scene. Maybe you can make the argument I wouldn't either, but I'm not the one with a sign around my neck right now. Keep kicking water up hill pretending this shit matters. In my (bias) but humble opinion there are people in LTF who have painted some of the toughest street spots in NC period. PERIOD. And that's not to discredit anyone cause believe it or not there are people who paint in this state who don't even know what the fuck 12oz is. Or care for that matter. So keep gabbing about who self promotes the least. HAHAHAHA... You can only ride Des coat tails for so long. Renember that shit.. Des, Celm, Sicr. They count.

Whine for a week over this post I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking. You MOMS kids are the biggest inside joke of the Carolinas.

OH BTW Nothing against him personaly but Jerx VS. BIG NREK!?!?! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... I'd pay to see that..

Bump...

Lert

Sler

Amego..

you are one funny person...

props on being the most long winded person on here...

your an idiot. almost all the moms stuff that gets REposted was caught somewhere else. Does that mean moms is an internet crew? No. it means moms paints all kinds of freights, NC cities, cities out of NC, and generally gets down with motherfuckers all over the place, on all surfaces. Like I said, I post what I flick. I can't help it for every 50 moms trains, walls, whatever, I might see one of yours!

whats LFT got? charlotte and the shitty little suburbs to paint your siqq street spotz (most of which look like a rooftop on the back of some kohls in big bad huntersville or something)??.. pssst. you can have that shit.

haha...we know we can have that shit! if you really want to talk about how much better ya'll are than LTF, i'd keep the chatter of who's got better spots on the low low...it's not exactly a strong selling point for you fellows :nope: :nope: :nope:

haha...we know we can have that shit! if you really want to talk about how much better ya'll are than LTF, i'd keep the chatter of who's got better spots on the low low...it's not exactly a strong selling point for you fellows :nope: :nope: :nope:

find me one place I said anyone was better or worse then anyone else.. i'm done talking.

your an idiot. almost all the moms stuff that gets REposted was caught somewhere else. Does that mean moms is an internet crew? No. it means moms paints all kinds of freights, NC cities, cities out of NC, and generally gets down with motherfuckers all over the place, on all surfaces. Like I said, I post what I flick. I can't help it for every 50 moms trains, walls, whatever, I might see one of yours!

whats LFT got? charlotte and the shitty little suburbs to paint your siqq street spotz (most of which look like a rooftop on the back of some kohls in big bad huntersville or something)??.. pssst. you can have that shit.

jigga whu?!

chicosign.jpg

temp046-1.jpg

RAO1jpg.jpg

temp006.jpg

aa182.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg