NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she looks sad.....

tride putting in some work

same w/ birdman....that last one was ill

that sicr w/ the pink background....

old moms w. ajust

led boys

lots of good fliks these past couple of days

who are those TGS kids??? ENOK and ????, do they live in NC or were they just visiting???

lots of hollows....would have been nice to see fill-ins

did he toss your salad before or after this post? he is not technical,he is not and has not and will not surpass either of the reks before him.thats a fact,but what would you know your whole graff career took place on 12 Oz.leave this graff shit to the real writers and go back to your canvasses,basically put out or get out,of the game,you and your little fag buddies are weak little kids.

820509844_l.jpg

In parallel to the other Rek in comparison I'd say Nrek is more technical. You associate with writers that you emulate, hence your oppinion. In MY oppinion I think Nrek is better... Want another one of my oppinions? You're a bitch who hides behind his computer and talks a lot tougher then he is in person.... Silly me.. That sounds more like a fact...

How about you go a week with out putting my name or anyone else's name in LTF in your mouth. You care more about us then we do you... That sucks. Especially given how little you think about us... You really shouldn't take out your period on the internet.

So you "Man On Man Sex" kids hold your end down, and we will do us... And trust me I'm about as scared of you as I am impressed by you homie.

Do you really want to talk about message board fame? Really..?..

You're a bitch. End.

cohen.jpg

this chicks gotta take it over her....

and that one girls stomach is smiling i swear....someone give her some hedge clippers, the bush is going wild.

NW Boxcar....I don't see a lot of those cars role through here. That's cool. Nice Engine a page back.

20 hottest female atheletes

Ishmael

Lert

Mesko

Birdman

High School Drama

Non freight flicks.

you got bad taste herb....Allison Stokke is much better looking and I doubt she's got a bush...

bump that NW w/ dose rockin the door

COFFIN...not trying to call you out but I think this is more dookie's fight.......

OLD might had called your crew a bunch of fags....buts thats nothing new - so are we going to start flexing our "keyboard muscles" back and forth???? Seeing how you despise this but jump on the tip as soon as OLD runs his mouth.....

dookie didnt have much to say about it besides HAHA....it should have been left at that

hhaa yeah i was thinking about how she was posing with that giant pole. he hehh heh huhhhuhh she can vault my pole huh huhhhhuhhh

butthead.jpg

shrooms are much better then that chemical shit....

no homo/hippy

oh you wrong. so wrong.mushrooms are still poison. poison from fungus or something clean from a lab? i'd rather spend a third as much, trip for 3 times longer, 3 times better and not be rushed through it. mushrooms are too damn fast, you cant keep up with your thoughts. grind up a few packs of morning glory seeds for a nice inbetween experience of the two previously mentioned trips.

I beg to differ.....

shrooms feel cleaner and are much more of a mellow high...

....I dont like that real intence shit, to each is own - I guess

I just like to chill out and relax instead of my mind completley taking over...

REDSKINS in the playoffs....

tfy... you heard of that new shit... that butt hash?http://www.quazen.com/Recreation/Drugs/Butt-Hash-The-Waste-High.57504 hittin the streets hard in 'oh 8

thats the new new right there....

....did that SHIT the other night - got so wasted...but for some reason my breath smells like baby diapers

you need to ax somebody....