NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lert's stuff is cool. Fun night in Raleigh last night, meeting some new and cool people. Thanks for thevid. Cool stuff. Sweet little graffiti exhibit at the fish market for first friday. No flics, sorry.

Bars

Leder

That sicr fill is crazy nice.

Des

Kolun

Jerx

Shoyu

Celm

That wall is nice...characters too.

who just watched pbf hatton??

Man granted like it's not a surprise the Vegas crowd was going to be extra bias cause that's Mayweather's home and training grounds.. But come the fuck on. All you see is Mayweather on the jumbotron the whole fight, deducting points from Hatton for a rabbit punch, when mayweather threw both those and cheap shots on the breaks the entire fight, and every time hatton would flurry, ref would step them back.. You can't fake a knock out like Hatton took in the tenth, but he muscled Mayweathers bitch ass around and was the aggressor the whole tenor of the fight and rocked "Money May" a few times.. It must going to be the fight I actually don't dump 60 bones on that Mayweather actually loses. Mayweather is a great fighter but a tired act.. Life style faggy, not flashy.

Man granted like it's not a surprise the Vegas crowd was going to be extra bias cause that's Mayweather's home and training grounds.. But come the fuck on. All you see is Mayweather on the jumbotron the whole fight, deducting points from Hatton for a rabbit punch, when mayweather threw both those and cheap shots on the breaks the entire fight, and every time hatton would flurry, ref would step them back.. You can't fake a knock out like Hatton took in the tenth, but he muscled Mayweathers bitch ass around and was the aggressor the whole tenor of the fight and rocked "Money May" a few times.. It must going to be the fight I actually don't dump 60 bones on that Mayweather actually loses. Mayweather is a great fighter but a tired act.. Life style faggy, not flashy.

I get fed up with his bullshit act. Got real excited when hatton knocked him back that first round. The ref definitely worked in favor of mayweather, right when hatton would get inside mayweather would hold.. FM got away with it all night.

while I was hoping hatton would win, you gotta admit mayweather showed his skills. He hit him hard with that lead right all night. and POP that laser jab!

7y3bvuv.gif

the mean left that sent hatton headfirst into the turnbuckle pad

I get fed up with his bullshit act. Got real excited when hatton knocked him back that first round. The ref definitely worked in favor of mayweather, right when hatton would get inside mayweather would hold.. FM got away with it all night.

while I was hoping hatton would win, you gotta admit mayweather showed his skills. He hit him hard with that lead right all night. and POP that laser jab!

7y3bvuv.gif

the mean left that sent hatton headfirst into the turnbuckle pad

Mayweather is like the Yankees, their (He's) manufactured to win ya know.. But sometimes it pays to pull for Boston.

As quick as Mayweather is, it was good to see him fight an opponent who could at least remotely stunt and neutralize his hand speed by cutting the ring off all night.

But yeah your right Mayweather definitely showed his superiority in the closing 2-3 rounds.

At least Floyd was a showman in the post fight interviews, for a big woman.

Mayweather is like the Yankees, their (He's) manufactured to win ya know.. But sometimes it pays to pull for Boston.

As quick as Mayweather is, it was good to see him fight an opponent who could at least remotely stunt and neutralize his hand speed by cutting the ring off all night.

But yeah your right Mayweather definitely showed his superiority in the closing 2-3 rounds.

At least Floyd was a showman in the post fight interviews, for a big woman.

I'd really like to see De La Hoya Vs Cotto! That'd be a fight

That's not all it passes by!

That flick is dope though, doesn't do justice to how big those walls and letters actually are either.

true true

...but the bad part about the LTFK roller is no one sees it

who would of that either of those rollers would still be riding - and to top it off one is visible from the lightrail????