NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hate all you want on that bus but I was with dude when they unveiled it and when you are the most up in a city illegally and you are shaking hands with the mayor while premiering some shit like that you are on some straight pimp shit...

in my opinion...

definitely on some pimp shit......good point schmoe

damn nrek you's an ugly nigga....

des

jerx

sicker

herb...do what bloodywishes said

wait for them fools to roll up in that yard and beat the piss out of em and steal there paint

....its a win-win situation

blowing up yards is toy-mentality

mines

yors

nakt

you hit a homerun with that line you said about blowing up yards= TOY mentality.

we can all agree that tagging all the walls and leaving all your cans at the layups is also TOY.

where i loose you is when you bump msg and buck50 fools that have done the exact same things to spots downsouth.

i guess 2 out of 3 aint bad?

I don't really like the use of the word toy. I feel the word toy is somewhat....toy. The majority of people that throw it around are up and comers who have no clue the meaning of the word and everything they don't like is "toy" Someone better than them burns them....it doesn't matter that was a "toy" move. They put a piece up and someone puts a throw over there vomit looking crap...another "toy" move. its like when they start writing, every third word is "toy". I would just assume say you "fixin to catch a lead ball in yo ass" to quote an old man I know. From now on...they're just gonna be lead ball asses. You know how it is...they have something to say to you on the internet, send you mean messages on the facespace tell you they gonna jump you then when you see them and are ready to say something, they punk out...all of a sudden its like they want to be a long lost friend or they run. Cross you out, won't leave a name. I'm tired of playing games. My days of growing up on the southside are about to catch up to them. All I needed was a little encouragement from bloody wishes and some gangsta rap. 10 lil crip niggas from the eastside, nigga we ride. I guess though, you just have to find the next yard, stay one step ahead....theres still an unknown lay up or two, but I hate driving, and the yard back home is beautiful and huge.

Bumps for....weather so cold it makes your paint come out all solid like silly string...winter is here.

I don't really like the use of the word toy. I feel the word toy is somewhat....toy. The majority of people that throw it around are up and comers who have no clue the meaning of the word and everything they don't like is "toy" Someone better than them burns them....it doesn't matter that was a "toy" move. They put a piece up and someone puts a throw over there vomit looking crap...another "toy" move. its like when they start writing, every third word is "toy". I would just assume say you "fixin to catch a lead ball in yo ass" to quote an old man I know. From now on...they're just gonna be lead ball asses. You know how it is...they have something to say to you on the internet, send you mean messages on the facespace tell you they gonna jump you then when you see them and are ready to say something, they punk out...all of a sudden its like they want to be a long lost friend or they run. Cross you out, won't leave a name. I'm tired of playing games. My days of growing up on the southside are about to catch up to them. All I needed was a little encouragement from bloody wishes and some gangsta rap. 10 lil crip niggas from the eastside, nigga we ride. I guess though, you just have to find the next yard, stay one step ahead....theres still an unknown lay up or two, but I hate driving, and the yard back home is beautiful and huge.

Bumps for....weather so cold it makes your paint come out all solid like silly string...winter is here.

your paragraphs of your wack ass feelings = TOY

STOP THE LIES......Ive painted w/ msg/buk50 kids and never had that problem.....all of em kept there yards as clean as I my crews do - sorry if you had a bad experience-Im sure if you want to talk to HERB about it you guys could go into real deep thoughts w/ it...

....and yeah sarcasm doesnt read well