NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
could be influence (some that happens in art, what if only one person had ever done abstract expressionism, and everyone else was too afraid to "bite")

seems more like coincidental similarities, whiiich probably stem from the fact that they both paint faces.

bump the obsoe faces, and fuck the haters

:rolleyes:

your still mad about me testing a marker at your legal wall.boo hoo . grow the fuck up.i am sure if i looked i could find better examples of doze.and just for the record i'll let you know when your oppinion counts,until then shut the fuck up.and just so you girls know,your hollow interthreats don't mean shit.

I'm just making observations...whatever, be creative, do something different. Be the first to...

Use youre imagination, the whole world is yours to recreate. Bump the Doze green characters too...As far as college legal walls. I don't really paint the tunnel, that was to help a kid with his senior project. It was fun too...so whatevers. Good nights and good times. That's graff to me. I'm not trying to be better than everyone else. I'll leave it to ya'll to the MOMS crew to boost their own egos, when its not even about that. You say you don't care about the haters, but someone makes a comment, half your crew has to post and defend someone. I understand its your boy, but live the words you speak. You're grown men? I'm young? Then why do you even care?

Bump snake, des...ill post ghost. And that Simpsons tattoo.

I cant believe I interrupted my online poker game to read all this BS......

and HERB - why wouldnt you defend your crew members....it makes sence to

LTF does MOMS does LF does......and MOMS doesnt bump there ego's they just bump there members - same as other crews

its all just common sence - your just the one who doesnt understand it.....