NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wish nc would get better i was there a few years ago and there were multiple people on the verge of really doing it....look out for some new moves to be made .....big ups to sler sicr and lert ....the rest of you guys have alot of work to do..............everything on this page sux

honestly........

you aint got nothin better to do then come in a random thread and bash everybody

besides 3 people

your life sounds real fun and full of excitement.......

truth is carolinas have been coming around lately......moe writers w/ mad skillz

....good fliks roger

my life is great i travelcoast to coast making toys like u look bad............and yes everyone in north carolina sux besides the people i mentioned ....lert can take another 5 years off and still be better than u all.so go ahead and talk your shit....just leave your name .dont be scared ....pussies .........big soke tko.........from sf to ny i stay fly

COME ON THIS IS A GRAFFITI MECCA IN THE MAKING...

:rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

Seriously, I have been here for a while, its getting there.. It won't be a NYC or LA or BOSTON but it doesn't have to be..

These kids are trying and some are progressing, let's see where we all are in 5 years...

righthandside.jpg