NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this thread is for an entire state and their still isn't any hard hittin' graff...sigh

sleepwalking through these flicks, we've seen it all before, doesn't that bother anyone?

*edit - props to jerx for trying some new letters

this thread is for an entire state and their still isn't any hard hittin' graff...sigh

sleepwalking through these flicks, we've seen it all before, doesn't that bother anyone?

back in the day when there were crews in sc,it took 2 states to make one scene,and we shared a thread on pg.thats when everyone was cool and the states would get together for paint jams.how the times have changed.with increased internet usage people post what they do right away and think that counts as getting caught.some still do it the old way and wait for someone else to catch their shit and steal the flick.either way ,times change and so do people,so just keep painting and the rest will take care of itself.-thats just my ball of lint.

not takin sides but throwups over someone else are a perfectly feasible way to handle prank phone calls.

on another note: if you are gonna paint freights dont paint the bar side if you cant handle painting over it

hahahahhha

I couldnt agree more

moms holy roller.....what what

and actually that gyser dis is hot tomales....makes its purpose very well known

lert

woem

sicr

kolen

gyser

jerx......I agree w/ roger on the J

....should be more connected

and opsk

your right there isnt any hard hittin shit but there arent to many writers in this state to begin w/......theres only a handful in each major city...not enough for hard core destruction

repetitive shit.......everybodies guilty for it

you - me - my crew - your crew......and shit does get mixed up everyonce in a while

......just my thoughts

you've seen it before and from the cats that have been putting it down in the state for years you're gonna keep seeing it...again, and again, and again....

thats the name of the game...

fuck what you heard...

and opsk

your right there isnt any hard hittin shit but there arent to many writers in this state to begin w/......theres only a handful in each major city...not enough for hard core destruction

repetitive shit.......everybodies guilty for it

you - me - my crew - your crew......and shit does get mixed up everyonce in a while

......just my thoughts

also the writers that have been doing it for a long time have paid their dues,they don't have anything to prove to the new jacks,or anyone for that matter.if you know your history,and have been around awhile,you would know this.most of the established writers are comfortable with what they do,and know what has been done.if you stay in the game for awhile you will come to this understanding as well.