NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

fuck that 1053 spot jockin shit.............

that spot deserves so much more then that gay-rainbow colored shit....

....why would you kill a spot like that w/ bullshit????? tell me, I would love to hear the answer...

...and dont tell me atleast I hit that spot cause dose and crook KILLED that spot.....and to top it all off you did it on the edge where barely anybody can see it

the only plus about it is you actually filled this one in.......

........yeah Im hatin but I have a valid point unlike the rest of you's........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bump that kolun...fresssh

to fuzzy, sorry but the only valid point was...

i can't wait to see what you do up there fuzzy...

this "spot jockin" TALK is ridiculous, dose/crook has been buffed for a minute...it's about time that spot got hit again, even if the colors are...well, trippy :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

if i had a problem with it then i'd diss it, but i don't, i prefer graff to buffed bridges hit by kids that don't even live here. so i guess what i'm saying is...

..we're waiting :rolleyes:

i can't wait to see what you do up there fuzzy...

I know you and your boy arent talking shit......???

.....why are you stickin up for someone thats not even in your crew let alone that you painted w/ one fucking time

and obso probably hasnt even met the kid.......

I had a chance to hit that spot but didnt cause Im scared shitless of heights......I could do that edge if I wanted to like 1053 did but like I said....

"It doesnt give that spot justice" and makes it look like an eyesore.....that dose-crook was done right and thats how a spot like that should get done

yall have my number if you want to further discuss......

i tell you what,i see aloha and obso side busting and taggin on any more moms cars,i will come down to your little legal wall hang out and beat the shit out of some little toy fags.i mean really kids,i know going through puberty is confusing,but have some respect,just cause your nuts are droppin,doesn't give you claim to toy up cars done by other people,especally ones that don't like you kids.

i saw the 1053 in person,cloak you should have done it,know your limits.the spot is better then you,go home.