NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit like this just pisses me off..

old days you would pound heads bloody and then go over them again and the cycle was set.

8th graders running wild...

Teen Charged in Detroit Graffiti Slaying

By Associated Press

DETROIT - Young gang members cornered an older teen who they suspected had covered up their group's graffiti, and a 14-year-old shot him and killed a 13-year-old bystander, police said.

Caleb "Little Capone" Sosa was charged as an adult Thursday with first-degree murder and attempted murder. Conviction on the murder charge carries an automatic penalty of life in prison without parole.

The shooting occurred before dawn Feb. 11, when police said Sosa and two or three other young gang members set out to punish the 19-year-old for the painted-over graffiti. The man fled to a friend's house, where Sosa shot and wounded him, police said.

Christian Sanchez, 13, opened the door, and Sosa shot him in the head with the semiautomatic pistol, killing him instantly, police said.

Sosa was being held without bond. A court appearance was set for Thursday.

Sosa, an eighth grader, had no criminal record but said he has long been involved with a gang, police told the Detroit Free Press.

Defense lawyer Lillian Diallo declined comment after the hearing.

I'm just saying 2012 has had the market cornered on number names in the carolinas anyway for a long time..

so you have to be aware of the fact that if you choose to try to break into that market you are going to have to deal with people comparing you to him...

and those are big shoes to fill thats all...

good luck...

and that kwel piece is pretty nice...good work...

when did this ever turn into a competetion with 2012?..haha him and I are straight. what he is doing is something totally different than what i do...so there isnt any shoes attempted to be filled..nor is there a market that im breaking into....they are just numbers...i was just tired of letters....its that plain and simple. i know i blow ass at what i do but its all in fun...haha ..we just all need to relax. things have gotten so serious...

oh and yea..