NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

i tell you what,i see aloha and obso side busting and taggin on any more moms cars,i will come down to your little legal wall hang out and beat the shit out of some little toy fags.i mean really kids,i know going through puberty is confusing,but have some respect,just cause your nuts are droppin,doesn't give you claim to toy up cars done by other people,especally ones that don't like you kids.

i saw the 1053 in person,cloak you should have done it,know your limits.the spot is better then you,go home.

No disrespect Old man...But I kinda like the Aloha shit, we dont have many writers in our neck of the woods...Why beef with the ones that actually have some style? Did they cross you out or somethin'?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha...you amuse me old... tired ass faithful

...what exactly do i owe you respect for??? you came to charlotte on some disrepect shit before i even met you, runnin' your mouth and did some hurt marker tag on one of my pieces, and I'M supposed to show you respect??? hahaha, and i don't really care if you don't like me or my work, i don't need your respect.

went benching yesterday, this is what old faithful is talking about. personally i think these tags are a little close, but i was just going to say something face to face, but then this shit happens on the internet...fuck beef, fuck internet squables...

respect me and i will respect you..

the end.

[ATTACH]52176.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]52177.vB[/ATTACH]

100_4946.jpg.e1d7c95480a6b810eddf919310ea5774.jpg

100_4948.jpg.90c764dce04d8186799d27d067d2d581.jpg

no one asked but here is an old man's thinking..

in nyc graf started like this:

img_38779.jpg

then as shit started to get crowded, it turned to:

img_3837.jpg

to the point where it was :

indeximg.jpg

I personally don't think freights are that crowded yet, key word YET, so I am going to agree sidebusting a piece with a tag should be a no go at this stage.

As far as the beef shit, I'll leave that with the parties involved. Not into the internet beef, on the rails you leave me alone I'll leave you alone..

internet beef = cowardness

if your going to run your yap and call people names then you should have the balls to say it in person.....do you??? I didnt think so....

Im not talking shit or stirring the pot any more.....

....Im just making the obvious assumptions

no beef between us.........just know your boundaries and dont let your mouth's get you in trouble

n11811213_32986379_5664.jpg

n11811213_32986380_5930.jpg

Don't get your girl to do something for you, after she tried to a throw up twice, it was still the worst thing i've ever seen. You keep going over my stuff, you wanted beef, you got it. I'm glad though, that you can step up to a guy who has been painting less than six months, I notice I don't see you stepping up to dudes with real talent, like MOMS....they kill all your stuff. Props to AMIGO though....his stuff is rad. But you WOEM, you come at me once, I let it slide, twice...a mistake, you come at me thrice....war.

i wasn't starting internet beef.they know i know where to find them,so they shouldn't say shit they aren't going to say to my face.and sometimes people need to get called out.i saw those cars roll by and that shit pissed me off.people that know me know i'll paint with anyone,just don't come back and tag all over me or my homies shit.if that makes me a dick so be it.

Keep Teaching Children.Making Our Moms Sorry.Living Everyones Dreams.Lurkers.