New Throwie Thread (I am pretty sure the other one went away after what happened)

JayFo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by spec

that's one hell of a throw up, looks nice but odubt you ca put it up in less than 5 min :lol: or are you just saying hello?

I could put that shit up in 3 minutes or less guaranteed.. Kids paint too sloooow. haha.

Dork's throw is the best thing going on in here..the rest basically suck an ass.

correction..synoner is also a rockstar.

wits dont run your mouth like you all that even tough you burn me me and every one else here r trying and getting shit together and getting up so dont you be coming here talking shit about evryone else4 when i dont even see one of your throws no beef intended but it drives me sick when ppl talk like that

Originally posted by jadeone

i know that way works but i want the pic to come up like your shit..not a link but the actual pic

thats how i did it, i put it on imagestation.com and then when posted I I clicked the IMG button and put my URL in and pressed ok then the shit comes up for you and then you post and it works... ta da!

Guest Frost-BK

Virs, When you do the connection from your "R" to your "S".

Don't put the line right through your "R" to start your "S"

Try going above the r instead of through it....

Just a suggestion, peace...

Originally posted by WITS

I could put that shit up in 3 minutes or less guaranteed.. Kids paint too sloooow. haha.

Dork's throw is the best thing going on in here..the rest basically suck an ass.

correction..synoner is also a rockstar.

...hey wits, is that sarcasm??...

Originally posted by Frost-BK

Virs, When you do the connection from your "R" to your "S".

Don't put the line right through your "R" to start your "S"

Try going above the r instead of through it....

Just a suggestion, peace...

thanx i ll try

• 2 weeks later...
Guest in4mer
and learn how to use those expensive markers...

Its just a fineliner and no expensive markers..i dont have money for that shit:(

i mean no offence when i say this, but when somebody tries wild shit like this, and they dont understand letter forms, its really obviyus

thnx for the critics, bud i see it this way, if it is a V for me than its good...

and i dont think this shit is wild...sorry....and i do know the letter forms..bud thnx anyway

Archived