THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this thread has caught fire again!! Nice work from everyone!! Pulz is smashing stuff with his work!!

Decy, I just bought a bunch of those markers myself, pretty happy with them and only paid about USD2.50 per pen. But this was because they have been discontinued, hopefully that just means they will be out with a better range soon.

nice monsters

anyone else make the same sticker 200 times?

yea I have done about 150-200 throws over and over on stickers gets really tedious, no to mention I cant remember where I put the finished stickers!

I didnt know they discontinued the Touch Twins, I did see Molotow have released some very similar looking pens but refillable, might test those next

They might not have yet. There were just a whole bunch on sale at my local and the girls suggested that they were being discontinued. But I think they were only specific colours too.

Lot of 'think', very little 'know' in this equation. Like the sound of those Molotows though.

[ATTACH]162482.vB[/ATTACH]

nice monsters

anyone else make the same sticker 200 times?

I made the same sticker 1000 times. I work at a print shop so I fuck around as much as possible. Not the same as you guys though cause I can't really draw worth a shit. Pillz definatly has his shit together though. Looks awesome dude.

New.jpg.5df81cfa929ff02f5e4c7708f03e3acd.jpg

• Like 1