THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

yo what up hecz... so have u talked to news about sending those stickers? I just moved out here to San Antonio so ive been busy and shit with school so ill try to get some stickers out to you in a few days! ive got a few done but i want to send more so that you can choose youreself!!! hit me up at my email >>> digitalflies17@yahoo.com

oh and why does syne keep writing his name with a "c" it doesn't say the same thing...my boy writes that shit from L.A. but whatever!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

long time no post from me... nice stickers hecz, thens is the man! did you ever send off my stickers?.. and rant hit me up some how! its been a while and i got stickers made for you with no address to send them too! i effing lost it! maybe i will post some flicks on here soon again :lick:

Guest THEMEDIC

Re: WHUT UP WIT SOME STICKERS EAK??

Originally posted by HECZONER

HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE DOWN TO SEND SOME!! :D

email me and i'll get some out to ya

good post hecz..

i havent heard from news in a long fukin time. glad to know he still puts out good work. im working on my last sticker for ya... expect to update this thread with some of mine in a few days. hit me up with your address in my email. TF!!!

YO HECZ I DONT NOW HOW THE FUCK YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU STICKERS IF YOU HAVENT EVEN GIVEN ME YOURE ADDRESS...SO JUST HIT ME UP ON MY EMAIL SO I CAN SEND YOU MY STICKERS...OH AND WHATS UP DORK LONG TIME NO TALK...AND NOW THAT IM HERE IN SAN ANTONIO MAYBE WE COULD GET SOME CONTACT AND SHIT IM FUCKING BORED OUT OF MY MIND BECAUSE THE HOBBY LOBBY NEXT TO MY BUILDING HAS THERE PAINT LOCKED UP AND IM TO BROKE TO BUY HAHAHA! SO JUST ANYONE HIT ME UP AT MY EMAIL...OH AND NEWS IF YOU WANT MY ADDRESS HERE JUST HIT ME ON MY EMAIL AS WELL!!! >>> DIGITALFLIES17@YAHOO.COM <<< iM OUT!

SINONE! TF.NFSK.TX

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

long time no post from me... nice stickers hecz, thens is the man! did you ever send off my stickers?.. and rant hit me up some how! its been a while and i got stickers made for you with no address to send them too! i effing lost it! maybe i will post some flicks on here soon again :lick:

hey mang...can you post some of the sickers i sent you?