School sucks

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by swif1

there's a little more to that if you want to get a 100% paid tuition here in FLA....

yeah i wasnt that in depth..thanks for giving the low down...i have friends that i still dont know how they possible qualified for it...but shit they got a lot of money from it!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by InDY_500

the only good thing bout school is the sleepin part........fuck this bullshit...........:king:

i cant believe the teachers actualy expect us to stay awake all the time....school is a fucking joke...my sister gets straight As and im a dummy head

Yeah I'm at school now, and it sucks. Oh god it sucks. I want to kill my

fucking government teacher, and also the system administrator for these

fucking computers... so limited. Oh well. At least I can still have my daily

dose of 12oz. You guys are my heroes :o

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I forgot to buy books for one of my classes....yeah....one class 6 books 164 dollars. so my grand total is now 743 that is more than i've paid for the last four semesters combined. this blows.

oh and our school now blocked aim so you can't talk to people anymore. humph.

Guest KING OF HELL

new quarter is starting in the town i live in. this town revolves around the art school. i hate 90% of the kids. most of them dont give a rats ass about art. they want to be fancy designers or computer animators.

blah.

Guest 150's~

I get about 75% of my tuition paid for, my books, my meal plan, the dorms. This shit took a while to get (State sponsored scholarship), and I was struggling out in the real world, but hopefully it will be worth it. I saw a commercial the other day that said "on average, university graduates make 46% more than non-graduates." That's an incentive and a half for me right there. The real world is a lot different than most people think, plus university is an institution, so most of you are being institutionalized without realizing it. On another note, i'm at the county school right now and there is this faggot motherfucker in the lab with me that keeps on staring at me and I really feel like killing the bitch. Plus there is no AIM or express here. Sucks, but oh's well. Happy schooling mFeRz. 1

Archived