SO I'm having a kid

deznatori

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't get a chance to get on here before heading to the hospital yesterday. Thanks to all for the congrats. I am now the father of a 8.35lb baby girl. Justice Angel is her name. I will post a pic when I get them back.

To answer the questions I read going through. I love her mother with all my heart. I don't know about marrage. It is still kind of one of those 4 letter words right now. We knew when the baby was going to be born roughly because the labor was induced. My girl is a medical student and it was a good day to get it done. No I didnt get the breast feeding. It just seems kind of wrong taking food from my own kid. Someone else's kid no problem but mine is a little different.

Exhibit I was actually going to eat it if it came out still born. Socrates maybe. and 6souls yep it's the same guy. I think that answers it all.

-Big Daddy Deznatorocka Oner

Originally posted by deznatori

I forget where I heard it but it's nice to ponder.

"If we are all God's children what makes Jesus so special?" [/b]

HaHaHa, sucks to be you........... no, I'm just play'n. Congrats, its not as bad as you might think it to be. I have a 4 soon to be 30 year old girl and wouldn't give her up for anything. Keeps you grounded and some what makes you get your shit together, even though I still act like I'm 10. Once they start to use the pisser and feed themselves on their own, make 'em move out and get a job! :D

Archived