All shoe appreciation thread...

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 20 years later...

My collection at it's peak, minus my DRose vs and my mermaid looking Jordan 29s which vanished in my move.

The more time goes on, the more evidence that I can show to prove I have had all money can buy that I wanted only to learn it is meaningless. I know I am blessed but the fact I can prove I have already had what other's foolishly believe will make them happy to the stage they are willing to try steal it (as opposed to earning it legitimately as I did via education and investing in myself prior to working hard) as some kind of shortcut allows me to cut them down individually by proving they have nothing now and will die with nothing in the end but my laughter as I say "I told you so you fool!" jajajaja

P7170181.jpeg

• Like 1

On 1/1/2003 at 1:42 PM, ElleGenie said:

I represent shamelessly and I'd just like to give mad props to my PAYLESS KICKS! (and a shout out to my old beatdown Etnies with the fat yellow laces)

Good day.

I loved my Etnies I had in the mid 90s so much that I abandoned Jordans after my 12s for them. They lasted so long after I smashed my OG Concord 11s into submission so much that my toe popped out the end of them prior to me giving them to the girl who taught me how to tie my shoes to begin with, Maria's brother Angelo as he got into collecting when he started working so he continued on where I left off in that regard prior to collecting the reissues of OG only colourways of all my favourite shoes as a working adult.

Anyway that is all I can add to this thread, other than my Christian Dior wedding shoes which you can't really see in the group shot above how truly baller they are 

IMG_5612.jpeg