Funny Toy Stories

EveryWhere

Yeah i kno i put this in my thread but everyone hates me so they wont see it

Post Yours Here about stupid toys who know nothing but are wannabes

ahahhaa i remember a story that happened to my friend...

There was this kid at his school who started writing graff.. My friend went up to him and asked him, is that a throwup? (he said he was trying not to laugh cause the piece was so bad) And the toy responds.. NO its spit, u dumbass. (he was serious). He didnt kno what a throwup was and assumed he was talkin about the "spit" on the word... That has got to be one of the funniest graff stories i can remember...

Kids these days...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EveryWhere

Yeah i kno i put this in my thread but everyone hates me so they wont see it

Post Yours Here about stupid toys who know nothing but are wannabes

ahahhaa i remember a story that happened to my friend...

There was this kid at his school who started writing graff.. My friend went up to him and asked him, is that a throwup? (he said he was trying not to laugh cause the piece was so bad) And the toy responds.. NO its spit, u dumbass. (he was serious). He didnt kno what a throwup was and assumed he was talkin about the "spit" on the word... That has got to be one of the funniest graff stories i can remember...

Kids these days...

yes, I have heard the term spit tag aka. handstyles aka whatever.

Maybe tis your friend I should be laughing at?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hahaha once when i was younger, my brother was probably about 17 or so, at christmas time my grandma got him a ninja turtles helicopter, he was like...uhhh is this for me? and she was like well it had your name on it didnt it? and he was like uhhh thanks.

Archived