?MEMENTO? (MOVIE)

Jerk182

just saw this movie. fucking awesome. anyone here seen it and willing to help me figure out some stuff?

question one:

why do you guys think that jimmy allready knew who lenny was when he showed up at the abandoned place with the money?

question two:

do you think that lenny really had killed his wife the same way (he makebelieved)that sammy jenkis had?

i really loved this movie. fucking amazing. havent seen a really good movie at a regular theater in a long time. curious what you all think.

-jerk182

------------------

Fuck art, We kill.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all vaginaheading aside, what do you guys think?

question one:

why do you guys think that jimmy allready knew who lenny was when he showed up at the abandoned place with the money?

question two:

do you think that lenny really had killed his wife the same way (he makebelieved)that sammy jenkis had?

-jerk182

------------------

Fuck art, We kill.

theres so much about that movie that i still dont get.yes i think he killed his wife that same way, but how long has lenny been getting him to do all these dirty deeds for him. and why is he talking to lenny on the phone all the time. and why why why. isaw this shit twice and im still fuct up.

i pretty much agree that lenny killed his wife but if so then did his search for john g originate as a quest for the rapist but since his wife ended up dying in the end (because of the rape) suddenly he was also a murderer?

i saw it twice too. good stuff.

-jerk182

------------------

Fuck art, We kill.

I'm gonna write this as though my opinion is fact, even though its not...

1. He looked at his picture....didn't he?

2. No, Lenny was telling the truth when he said he was the cop who thought he was innocent. Lenny helped him kill the real kiler, and then just kept lying to him to give him a reason to live.

3. .........

yeah.....best movie of the year, hands down.

Archived