Joe Millionaire

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by socrates

After 7 mintues this may just be the best 7 weeks of TV history for men.....other than NFL playoffs..

I agree here playa..i just want to see these greedy whores cry there eyes out when he give them the boot..You know the first think out of there mouths will be i just lost 50 mill...:dazed:

I think that the Butler guy is having a lot of fun with this. Did you hear how he said at the end that next week they get rid of another 7? Sounded like that pleased him alot.

My favorite part was the dress selection. All this planning on making it fair and then they stampede the minute the door is open. Should be a fun show while it lasts.

honestly, i think those girls deserve to get embarrased in front of national television. it shows their truw character. and why the hell would you want to go on a tv show to find your mate? especially one that has supposedly inherited that amount of money.

all hail...cry bitch cry.

i was laughing when the horse ran away from him..haha...and how he couldnt get on the horse right...this shows dope...i thought thered b more fine bitches though..there were some pretty ugly ones...well to ugly to have a guy with 25 mill...

Archived