homeless man says

SRGUN GNRAL

i was walking down town today and some bum asks me for money then says if you have none then don't let the cow get to ya or else fellowship loses all dignity and you will end up having prostitutes as mothers and sisters only to know you had nothing in the first place

?????????????????????

i never gave him money but as a i walked away he kept reapeting nothing to lose nothing to lose nothing to lose nothing to lose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

an old dude once stopped me, and told me men women and children had been shot for having that same god damned attitude

and that someone should shoot me

and that if he had a gun he would put a bullet in my brain for humankind

i was just waiting for the bus, it was kinda scary

while riding in manhattan one day my friend adam was going to manual a rather high ledge....i hate this kid for being so good, he won the hop competition at the FBM jam upstate...yeah, so anyway, rather high ledge, he lands it and all i hear is "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN BOYYYYYY......THATS SOME SKILLZ." and this homeless guy just starts talking to us for like....20 minutes about how my friend had something he called "skillz da nillz nillz" (yes, he said it like that....with the z's.)

this guy was definetly cool though, i got the whole thing on video. ah the memories of video.

this was at penn plaza, theres always cool bums there. one night i rolled through and they had a roller disco going on....a few bums on rollerskates and disco music blasting. good shit.

Archived