Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaEkOnCe

funny shit!!!!!hahaha

last night i was up at this party...and there was this dude there that looked like a kid from nsync im saying he was all prettied up with gel in his hair and the little bling of hair coming down...plus yo looked like he had been laying in a tanning bed or some shit. so anyway...this wanna be gangster boy was talking shit to him..and im saying this prettied up wanna be nsync fag beat the gangster boys fuckin ass!! he was str8 hammering this boys jaw for real..that wanna be gangster boy was all messed up blood all over the place busted nose..busted lip..DAMN IT WAS FUCKIN FUNNY!!!!!!!

didnt every one know? all Nsync members are U.S government angents working against us. Thats why he kicked that kids ass. there all like those crazy fucks from the matrix that dodge bullets and that shit.

Originally posted by curious george:

that is some funny shit. i wanna see a big ass nerd beat the hell out of a football player or somethin. that would be even funnier.

I pepper srayed one of the fuckers once when I was 16. He dropped like fly and curled up in the little ball and started screaming and convulsing. His friends all made fun of him....ahh I wish I was back in highschool.

I am Face Me Face Death