Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OooDAZEooO

mY sKeTcHeS.....

are u sure u didnt whipe my ass with those pieces of paper.... :confused:

nah jp...... its all about practice...... im waiting for the words of wisdom from dork:crazy:

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

SORRY KIDDO..

THERE IS ALREADY A DAZE FROM ALABAMA WHO KILLS FRIEGHTS AND IS NASTY WITH A SPRAYPAINT CAN...TRY OTHER NAMES BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER WRITERS SHADOWS

God damn..I get robbed of first all the time..

Anyway...umm work on your hand, and keep it alittle more simple. I like the green one..and get rid of your paint can characters, they are really played out..other then that..nice work and keep practicing..

Originally posted by GUILTY COUNTY

SORRY KIDDO..

THERE IS ALREADY A DAZE FROM ALABAMA WHO KILLS FRIEGHTS AND IS NASTY WITH A SPRAYPAINT CAN...TRY OTHER NAMES BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO BE IN ANOTHER WRITERS SHADOWS

hey kiddo, ive had this name for like a year now, and i know there are a couple of dazes out there, but i didnt know that. and there is another daze in New York, which is the best one ou there, so the daze u know is a shadow of this writer that has been writing since the 80's.....

Guest da wizzard

daze from alabama does kill fr8s and people as well.....be very careful what you say......:D

ok...your letters and idea's show promise with the proper letter stricture. Once you have a good base of simple letters you will be able to build stronger pieces off of those. Check out some older stuff and really look at the basic shapes that make up letters and use those to build stronger simple letters. and just practice practice practice.

thats the only advise I could give.

i would post some of his shit that he has on his site but you would probrably bite his shit so i wont i'll let him decide if he should make you look like shit..

Guest •nakEd

lmao everyone writes daze atleast once....

get a new name... and i like that simple you did

Guest rosesinblood

some are okay but i dont like all of them.....but thats why pratice makes better no one is perfect.......except jesus....

stay up everyone...

saer

Guest Prae1Boston

i dunno what to say man. i like that green one a little. you might want to change your name tho. Keep practicing.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this