lost angelez

Mr.critter

Re: Freedom or Death

Originally posted by StrayDog

L.A is the best. You MuthaF*%$ers cant step. The Ghetto Birds gonna Getcha. Dont perp. Stop Jockin and Paint.

la2002-109_x340.jpg

moses_paint6.jpg

picture 1167_x420.jpg

^^^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

man, put down that weed and just back away from the computer slowly, everything is gonna be alright.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Message in a Bottle.

All you cats have your opinions and thats cool , but if your goingto post something. have it make sense. Time is the most important thing we got , so when Mutha Fuckas seem to have too much of it they waste it and thats their decision. Cool. Just dont waste my time. This is a graff forum and thats it. Go post your bullshit antics in the bullshit antics forum. Peace From the City of Angels.

Information

Yo. I just registered on this sight. i need help on posting pics. i need to know exactly what to do. i cant figure this shit out. Someone anyone please give me some ill descriptive type instructions. I'll be a la flic postin mutha fucka. Some real shit nahmean. Sorry about my slanglish its all I know. Peace and Thanks. Feel free whoever whenever Im waiting.!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :idea: :mexican:

:mad: :mexican: :burned: :beat2: :evil: :mean: :evil2: :nut: : :freak: :ballcap:

I can post these mutha fuckas How do i post My pics???????????????:D

Email me...............Or post instructional video hyper solution.

" I've got the drugs, You've got the brains , Lets make lots of money."

Yo StrayDog, posting flicks on this thread is easy. Just click

reply like you usually do and click theIMG button located

on top of the text window in the Post Reply window.

When you see the Explorer User Prompt window, just type in the

URL to your flicks in the space below and click OK. Your HTML is

always on in this motherfucka so you shouldn't have a problem

with the images appearing in this thread. Stay up.

-Kwest

Re: Re: hael's all city now?

Originally posted by UpintheCut

foo that nigga's been all city since you were swimmin in your daddy's nutsack.

I LAUGH WHEN I READ SHIT LIKE THAT. WAKE UP PEEPS. HE OG HA-ONE TNTUFFNESS! OH YA THATS RIGHT ALOT OF CURRENT WRITERS WERENT AROUND IN THE NITTY GRITTY MOBB TO KILL DAYS. OK TALK YOUR SHIT.:lol: I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAYS I SNUCK ONTO LINCOLN HIGH TO KICK IT WITH SOME CSC WHEN THE TNT CAME ONTO THE CAMPUS AND BUM RUSHED SOME FOOL DURING LUNCH. SO FUCKEN FUNNY. THEM LUNCH PO-PO HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WHILE THIS RANKER WAS GETTIN BOMBED ON. MEMORIES OF YESTER-YEARS!

Re: Re: hael's all city now?

Originally posted by loserfish

now im not one to point out poeple biting like some people but this is so offensive i just had to share it... look at the fill under hail... see something similar??

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/p6c7b47cecc6e50f9ff6c97a99afde1b9/fab507e5.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00375298f00000002.jpg'>

Your the last one who should be calling anyone out for biting...Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself??

Archived