lost angelez

Mr.critter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

la is relatively the same as every other city....the graff girls get with graff guys for some styles or dick or fame or jsut to stir up some voices or what ever....people recycle the same fliks cus thats who they like/jock/are friends with/wish they were....and the quiet kids doin it wont be seen...and the ones who push their stuff will be seen....thats all....the same ol biases exist in every city, especially la....so if u have a complaint about hwo wack or boring shit is getting in this la thread...just think about the bulshit politics going down in your city and realize that that is the exact same thing thats happening in la.......graff jocks, whores, toys, fakers, fronters...its all here.....the real and the fake...drunk people will let you know......especially me....everyone is the same.....

Originally posted by kurgan8

u already saw it.....and u wont see any new fliks of la bombong until some one decides that there are other niggas doing shit.....

bump for kofie.....super sick "whatever you wana call it" styles.....

no smart ass, they have a newer one after that one dipshit. ewok told me about it last week. anyway im sure everyone would like to see it so ill be patient

Originally posted by kurgan8

u already saw it.....and u wont see any new fliks of la bombong until some one decides that there are other niggas doing shit.....

bump for kofie.....super sick "whatever you wana call it" styles.....

no smart ass, thyeve done another one after that, ewok told me about it last week. anyway ill be patient cuz if its anything like that last one it will burn!

why do you even talk?

Srttuffest we fucken know who you r why you trying TO ACT LIKE YOU R CHUE WHY DONT YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE CHAMP AND YOU WHERE FROM TKO AND YOU GOT THE BOOT OH WELL DONT BE MAD WHY ARE YOU COOL WITH KEN AND SOME OF THEM CATS AND NOW YOUR TALKING SHIT I AM SURE HE DONT KNOW YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM DAM YOU GOT SERIOUSE MENTAL ISSUES WHY DONT YOU HANDEL THAT BE FORE YOU TALK SHIT WHOES THE ONE THATS TRYS TO ACT LIKE A FUCKEN BLOOD YOU BITCH YOU YOU THINK YOUR BLACK WHY R U SO BITTER BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN PAINT ANY MORE AND WHY DID YOU BACK UP BOOST WHEN HE HATES YOU AND YOU HATE HIM WHAT NOW YOUR JOCKING CTF WHY CUZ ALL YOUR SAPPOSALY FRIENDS JOCK THEM WHAT YOU FEEL LEFT OUT .........SO EVERYBODY READING THIS SRTUFFEST IS AKA CHAMP OR CHUMP AKA LOER UCLA IC SO WE ALL KNOW HE IS A BITCH AND HE LL PROBALBY CHANGE HIS NAME AGAIN AND TALK MORE SHIT AS SOMEONE ELSE PATHETIC HUH:( :( :( :(

why do you even talk?

Originally posted by srtuffest

i bet you toomer and especially city dont claim that they are writters in county or prision,, all the south siders that are in your crew are "fake south siders" ask a real south sider if thats allowed ive even heard it from one of your own "south sider" homies he said "i cant bring no gang shit into this graffiti shit because the homies from the hood would trip" thats being fake ill name the wannabes from your crew"kener, hael, toomer, sake,and the rest of them even the asian boys/girls think they are southsiders .....i think your crew is confused they need to make up their mind wether they want to gangbang or they want to be writers because i know for a fact you cant be both and be respected in jail...toomer probably acts like a real pussy in jail,,,, he even calls everyone up so they can raise money to bail him out because he is so scared in there... and all you tko faggs are his lil cock sucken elves....youve contradicted your self in few shit youve said... because your lame...YOUR TRYING TO MAKE TKO SEEM LIKE IF THEY ARE SO DOPE GANGS DONT TRIP ON THEM FOR BEIGN WANNABES... I KNOW ALOT OF GANGS THAT WOULD LOVE TO RUN INTO ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS MAYBE THEY WILL IF YOU STOP HIDING LIKE LIL FAGGS IN THE DARK BECAUSE YOUR SCARED SOMEONE IS GOING TO SEE YOU PAINT GRAFFITI..THERE IS PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING WORSE SHIT THAT DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO SEES THEM.... BUT ONCE AGAIN GROOPIE IN YOUR EYES TKO IS A MAFIA...:lol: :lol: LET IT BE FAGGOT LIKE I SAID ASK DUEM AND TOOMER WHAT HAPPEND WHEN THEY HAD GUNS IN THEIR FACE OR WHEN ANGER PUNKED HIS WANNABE ASS...

why do you even talk?

Originally posted by srtuffest

i bet you toomer and especially city dont claim that they are writters in county or prision,, all the south siders that are in your crew are "fake south siders" ask a real south sider if thats allowed ive even heard it from one of your own "south sider" homies he said "i cant bring no gang shit into this graffiti shit because the homies from the hood would trip" thats being fake ill name the wannabes from your crew"kener, hael, toomer, sake,and the rest of them even the asian boys/girls think they are southsiders .....i think your crew is confused they need to make up their mind wether they want to gangbang or they want to be writers because i know for a fact you cant be both and be respected in jail...toomer probably acts like a real pussy in jail,,,, he even calls everyone up so they can raise money to bail him out because he is so scared in there... and all you tko faggs are his lil cock sucken elves....youve contradicted your self in few shit youve said... because your lame...YOUR TRYING TO MAKE TKO SEEM LIKE IF THEY ARE SO DOPE GANGS DONT TRIP ON THEM FOR BEIGN WANNABES... I KNOW ALOT OF GANGS THAT WOULD LOVE TO RUN INTO ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS MAYBE THEY WILL IF YOU STOP HIDING LIKE LIL FAGGS IN THE DARK BECAUSE YOUR SCARED SOMEONE IS GOING TO SEE YOU PAINT GRAFFITI..THERE IS PEOPLE OUT THERE DOING WORSE SHIT THAT DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO SEES THEM.... BUT ONCE AGAIN GROOPIE IN YOUR EYES TKO IS A MAFIA...:lol: :lol: LET IT BE FAGGOT LIKE I SAID ASK DUEM AND TOOMER WHAT HAPPEND WHEN THEY HAD GUNS IN THEIR FACE OR WHEN ANGER PUNKED HIS WANNABE ASS...

Archived