TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HCM = Greenlights

HCM aint dissing no TKO. Hcm hasn't even been dissing your rat ass lately.

Don't lie. You coward ass snitch little pipsqueak always trying to hide behind someone else. That shit is EMBARASSING. Be a man. Mind your own get your own you internet shitstarting 135 pound punk!

hahaha cake mumbling about a "greenlight" i would LOVE to see your wannabe el cerrito ass pull off some shit like that, with your little BB guns and .22s, you aint gonna risk your precious 'rock career' for some real gangsta shit and you know this!!

and props to soke and paso for sidebusting that cecs/jelo wall so hard. soke has really gone downhill lately, hanging out with cake has made you all suck at graffiti.

hahaha cake mumbling about a "greenlight" i would LOVE to see your wannabe el cerrito ass pull off some shit like that, with your little BB guns and .22s, you aint gonna risk your precious 'rock career' for some real gangsta shit and you know this!!

and props to soke and paso for sidebusting that cecs/jelo wall so hard. soke has really gone downhill lately, hanging out with cake has made you all suck at graffiti.

You tell'em :mad:

whats your point....you havent made 1 attempt

all talk!! no walk.....all bark no heart

want me to sign your lil sketchbook kid??

post some REAL tko, not some fake ass 'just got in tko last month and i live in denver' bullshit. i wouldnt even waste frequent flier mileage to go to weak ass denver. fuck the nuggets too.

RESQ, BIG5, GUER, BROCK77, SKERT, KERSE.

post some of that up.

Archived