TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kozer you got me all wrong i got respect for most of TKO that killed shit a few years back seeing skert adek resq kerse guer zeam a few more. but the way things have been headed lately arent making the crew look good. numerous outta towners with bad history plus this little incident with jel the hoebag. the krews overated.

pm me and you to tight pants oner!!!!!!

Guest class act

stop the lies.... where you there that night? do you even live in los angeles? do you have any idea what happened that night besides rumors you heard? then shut the fuck up you lil bitch! you dont know shit.....so stop the lies!!!

stop the lies.... where you there that night? do you even live in los angeles? do you have any idea what happened that night besides rumors you heard? then shut the fuck up you lil bitch! you dont know shit.....so stop the lies!!!

Knowone say anything about that night!!look dont you fools see this mtlam works for the marshall service..fucking pig calllers..free jel..Your whole is a bunch of pig callers!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican: :mexican:

im surpeised no one is talked about jel who was in tko who was on americas most wanted for killing a suka over graff and shes a chick

your a stupid fuck. killing a sucka over graff, your a fucking sucka for thinkin that shit is cool. anybody giving tko dap for shooting ojae is a fucking bitch, and i hope someone in your family catches a stray to the face.

your a stupid fuck. killing a sucka over graff, your a fucking sucka for thinkin that shit is cool. anybody giving tko dap for shooting ojae is a fucking bitch, and i hope someone in your family catches a stray to the face.

Chyeah, i couLdnt agree more... there reaLLy is no point in killin someone over graf...especially if people claim they love grafilthy as much as they say, why kill off another person with the same goals(to destroy shit, and fuck the system)... plus, graf beef is sorta "influencing" in its own way... as far as beef goes, and you know what??? more grafitti EVERYWHERE!!! thats what i would like to see... graf beef is good for both sides, the VIEWERS and the PAINTERS(krews)... so, yeah, tis kinda childish to be bAngin over graf....

oi!

i can understand some 16 year old kids maybe poppin off shots at eachother over graff because they are young and dumb and dont have more important things to die for, but fucking adults in their mid twenties doing that shit is fucking childish to me, especially when the dude they hit was chillin off the game raising a kid. jel must have been some bored ass, attention starved hoebag to even bring that shit up. yall aint no real criminals, just punks.

damn killing folks over graf is WACK!!!!!

there is some real real stupid looking TKO shit up in my city from sum cats from denver

INFO & someone else??? it sucks real bad no fills wack-as-fuck letters looks like a 5yr old did'em, no exaggeration.

i can understand some 16 year old kids maybe poppin off shots at eachother over graff because they are young and dumb and dont have more important things to die for, but fucking adults in their mid twenties doing that shit is fucking childish to me, especially when the dude they hit was chillin off the game raising a kid. jel must have been some bored ass, attention starved hoebag to even bring that shit up. yall aint no real criminals, just punks.

THANKS FOR BEING ONE OF ARE BIGGEST FANS..PUT YOUR REAL NAME..YOUR THE HOBAG..LIKE I SAID GO ON YOUR OWN THREAD AND TALK YOUR BULLSHIT OVER THERE FUCK WE MUST ON YOUR MIND 24/7..NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHIT YOU TALK JEL IS STILL FROM THE CREW AND SO IS CAKE SO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES FUCKEN LAMO..YOUR PROBABLY SOME FUCKEN DORK WITH GLASSES ON HIS LAB TOP TALKING ALL BADD WHEN DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOUR A>BITCH<..ANY OF YOU TOYS TALKING SHIT ON HERE WANNA STEP WERE IN DENVER ..WE HAVE A BIG ASS CHAPTER OUT SO COME TAKE IT OUT ON US.. WE DARE ANY OF YOU..JUST REMEMBER TO COME WITH YOUR A GAME..:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

WE HAVE A BIG ASS CHAPTER OUT SO COME TAKE IT OUT ON US.. WE DARE ANY OF YOU..JUST REMEMBER TO COME WITH YOUR A GAME..

you got some lames in your crew though. thats the thing. you're all quick to label others snitches and talk like everyone has respect for your crew. cake is a bitch called the cops to avoid a beat down. your boy baer is a bitch and got run out of oakland after he had his mother call the cops to avoid a beat down as well. old bay area tko team is droping letters, denver has a dope chapter, but you guys keep painting with suckers calling cops to duck a beatdown. denver is gonna be the only chapter left pretty soon,

you got some lames in your crew though. thats the thing. you're all quick to label others snitches and talk like everyone has respect for your crew. cake is a bitch called the cops to avoid a beat down. your boy baer is a bitch and got run out of oakland after he had his mother call the cops to avoid a beat down as well. old bay area tko team is droping letters, denver has a dope chapter, but you guys keep painting with suckers calling cops to duck a beatdown. denver is gonna be the only chapter left pretty soon,

WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived