TKO

shitmop-1$

all that snitching shit aside, i jus think its wak that some cat busts in to the bay scene with the same name as an established bay writer then starts beef with the original cake 87 (even though he doesnt come nearly as sick), then proceeds to get run out of SF, now people on here saying this dudes hella sick cuz hes doing legals in denver???? naw, that makes him still weak as fuck!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cake tko never lived in sf, i dont even think 87 ever did any real beefing other than takin his spots back fools should mind there own..!!!

Damn this fucking kid Cake makes TKO look hella wack. This fool snitched, multiple times, called cops on multiple people(and no i don't have the police report but that don't mean it didn't happen), tried to beef with Amend then shake his hand at the yard like a bitch then continue to beef after he tried to act cool in person. Left messages on fools phones sounding like a punk talking about I wanna battle not fight. fuck that you pussy. This dumbass even put peoples faces on the East Bay Shits thread saying their real names next to their alias. Cool move man. Let it be known this kids a joke. On top of that he recruits all these little kids that have been destroying history in the east bay. What makes you think people forget shit like you going over a dream throwy? Or talking shit about Dream and speaking on TDK saying they're all old cats who only piece in chill yards, like you know something. You're flat out whack sauce on so many accounts I will go over you when I see your shit done deal I'm tired of this fuck. And the name is sarcastic I made it for dumb fuck like this little jaw slapper. I still can't believe so much of this cats shit still runs, I am an older cat who holds down a job and don't have the time to hit the streets like I once could, but like I said before Cake your a done deal. Keep talking shit about silencer, keep going over rgue, keep talking hella nonsense like your proving something to someone other than yourself.

Never in my life have I ever had the though, if this cat died I wouldn't care, firsts for everything though I guess.

Archived