TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yall are fucking pathetic. yea JEL TKO (aka a fucking slutbag bitch) is real fucking cool, WOW SHES ON AMERICANS MOST WANTED!! i cant believe how many childish ass wannabe gangster faggots are on this shit.

no its not that cool, that was the point of bringing it up so you'd think about. its not cool she got caught up in some real shit. i just think it is intresting how some people who do graffiti act like it is not illegal and act like posting flicks all over the internet is not snitching on themselves and other people. and jel is proof of that, i just think people should be a little more careful before they go flaunting theres or other peoples criminal activities on the internet, because unlike you there are people who do graff who have real criminal records, and have been through some shit so know that it is nothing to play around with. it is nothing to glorify or make fun of at all, but i do think you could learn some shit from the mistakes of other people. its not about jocking or any of that shit. it could have been an unknown writer, but the point is they tracked her down through recently taken photos of her graffiti found on the internet. it could have been anyone who wrote with a criminal record. cops obviously arent as stupid as you kids think they are. and they are obviously on this board so take heed in what you say and post.

i agree with what your saying, but i was under the impression some of these kids think its cool that jel brought some punks with her to shoot up an art show, which is some petty and stupid shit. if it was some real beef about money, family, attempted murder revenge i can understand that, but shooting niggas over a graffiti battle is stupid. ojae was a cool cat and had a little daughter, jel tko and her immature ass wannabe gangster attitude now leaves a girl without her pops, i hope that bitch jel rots in prison.

i agree with what your saying, but i was under the impression some of these kids think its cool that jel brought some punks with her to shoot up an art show, which is some petty and stupid shit. if it was some real beef about money, family, attempted murder revenge i can understand that, but shooting niggas over a graffiti battle is stupid. ojae was a cool cat and had a little daughter, jel tko and her immature ass wannabe gangster attitude now leaves a girl without her pops, i hope that bitch jel rots in prison.

get your facts straight homie before you blab to the whole world!!!pm me and let know your name...you always a lil to much to say all the time..if you hate TKO then why get on here..If your a graff head then post in your thread..All your doing is making everyone :lol: :lol: seems like your obsessed with us.So think some more about us i luv it aka MR KOZER

kozer you got me all wrong i got respect for most of TKO that killed shit a few years back seeing skert adek resq kerse guer zeam a few more. but the way things have been headed lately arent making the crew look good. numerous outta towners with bad history plus this little incident with jel the hoebag. the krews overated.

i hope kids dont think it is cool. it is not a good situation for anyone involved. graffiti is supposed to eleminate the use of violence to settle disputes, shit should be settled on a wall.

but niggaz gotta get handld at times if dey take it 2far

Moe Lester only talks shit about Cake. Who IS a snitch. And everyone out here in the bay knows he calls cops.

Aren't you the one who put him down? Don't yall do background checks to make sure someone ain't calling cops on dudes he has beef with?

Shady.

moe lester is the biggest thread STALKER out there period. a matter of fact all you crybabies are PERIOD. so get off THEIR thread. About calling the cops and snitching. NOone has done more snitching than the heads ( MTgAys) that were there when that shit went down. WHO do you think gave the names to the cops and WHO renacted the thing for AMW. you guys are like the preists talking to the masses and then doing the same shit. just STOP already NO ONE REALLY CARES!

...she maybe kinda sorta thought she had something to prove, maybe thinkin she could "evolve" to something more than just a walking life support system for a vagina...

...way immoral...

Archived