TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest class act
i dont get it how does the man who starts the crew get kicked out of his own crew?

how is it a crew when noone even knows each other or ever kiks it together????

Why does kenny42 now call his boyfriend cock45 a bitch??? ahahahahah

Why does no oone in la rep tko except some 15 year old toy lames?

Why is tlok too scared to paint in his own city???? ahahahahah

Why do all you toys post pics of your tako heros that arent even in tko anymore and actually talk shit about their former crew???

tko is an la crew, yet not one of you outa town takos has come here for years!!!

Why will no takos meet me!!!!????

And last but not least....how the fuck is musket soooooo bad at graffiti. wow!!! give it up already!

whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!??????? ahahahahahahahah

Damn this fucking kid Cake makes TKO look hella wack. This fool snitched, multiple times, called cops on multiple people(and no i don't have the police report but that don't mean it didn't happen), tried to beef with Amend then shake his hand at the yard like a bitch then continue to beef after he tried to act cool in person. Left messages on fools phones sounding like a punk talking about I wanna battle not fight. fuck that you pussy. This dumbass even put peoples faces on the East Bay Shits thread saying their real names next to their alias. Cool move man. Let it be known this kids a joke. On top of that he recruits all these little kids that have been destroying history in the east bay. What makes you think people forget shit like you going over a dream throwy? Or talking shit about Dream and speaking on TDK saying they're all old cats who only piece in chill yards, like you know something. You're flat out whack sauce on so many accounts I will go over you when I see your shit done deal I'm tired of this fuck. And the name is sarcastic I made it for dumb fuck like this little jaw slapper. I still can't believe so much of this cats shit still runs, I am an older cat who holds down a job and don't have the time to hit the streets like I once could, but like I said before Cake your a done deal. Keep talking shit about silencer, keep going over rgue, keep talking hella nonsense like your proving something to someone other than yourself.

Never in my life have I ever had the though, if this cat died I wouldn't care, firsts for everything though I guess.

I always known Tko heads to be down for theres. I know for a fact this fools calls the cops when shit hits the fan. everyone knows that shit.

how is it a crew when noone even knows each other or ever kiks it together????

Why does kenny42 now call his boyfriend cock45 a bitch??? ahahahahah

Why does no oone in la rep tko except some 15 year old toy lames?

Why is tlok too scared to paint in his own city???? ahahahahah

Why do all you toys post pics of your tako heros that arent even in tko anymore and actually talk shit about their former crew???

tko is an la crew, yet not one of you outa town takos has come here for years!!!

Why will no takos meet me!!!!????

And last but not least....how the fuck is musket soooooo bad at graffiti. wow!!! give it up already!

whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!??????? ahahahahahahahah

CLASS ACT NOTHING BUT A BITCH IF YOUR SO BADD COME AND TAKE THE OUT TOWNERS OUT.YOU CANT YOU TALK TO MUCH PLUS ALL YOU FOOLS ARE COP CALLERS..MUST TELL ALWAYS ON TKO FUCKING SNITCHEZ!!!WHY IS OK FOR LAMES TO CALL THE COPS AND TESTIFY...YOU FOOLS ARE STRAIGHT SORRY..WHY DONT YOU COME OVER HERE AND TRY THAT TUFF GUY SHIT... CANT MAKE IT OUT HERE!!!

Ok, so why does everybody say that. Can you recall one intance that he called the police, and on who did he call the police. WHy is that frisco fools let outatowners get out of place.

Um yes I can remember an instance that he called the cops. When Keys went to his house and called him and told him to go outside and he lied and said he was at the liquor store, even though the lights went out right when they told him that. Then when they drove up the street the cops pulled them over and checked their phone to check to see if cakes number was in it, luckily the ghetros screen was broken.

How's that?

Um yes I can remember an instance that he called the cops. When Keys went to his house and called him and told him to go outside and he lied and said he was at the liquor store, even though the lights went out right when they told him that. Then when they drove up the street the cops pulled them over and checked their phone to check to see if cakes number was in it, luckily the ghetros screen was broken.

How's that?

Thats a good story.

Guest class act
CLASS ACT NOTHING BUT A BITCH IF YOUR SO BADD COME AND TAKE THE OUT TOWNERS OUT.YOU CANT YOU TALK TO MUCH PLUS ALL YOU FOOLS ARE COP CALLERS..MUST TELL ALWAYS ON TKO FUCKING SNITCHEZ!!!WHY IS OK FOR LAMES TO CALL THE COPS AND TESTIFY...YOU FOOLS ARE STRAIGHT SORRY..WHY DONT YOU COME OVER HERE AND TRY THAT TUFF GUY SHIT... CANT MAKE IT OUT HERE!!!

the one dude that testified is not from mta you stupid little monkey. mta keeps it street, trust. the only reason im up this early cuz i got a wake up call that ecks tko got his ass beat yesterday (after running like a trackstar of course) ahahahaha

so continue sitting on your computer in the middle of the woods with your daddys hunting rifle looking in the mirror mouthing stupid shit like viva tko trying to act hard aahahahahahahahah

How's that?

constanly taggin around a upscale neighborhood to piss off your rival +senior citizen neighbors +6 no life,no rep, no style having skum toys+ a bucket ass car + hatred and jelously + prank calls =

bullshit switched up stories and internet gossip...

tell it to the judge..:rolleyes: knowone even knows who this keys fella is...!!!

How's that?

Well, Keys was there, but he's not the one who made the call to cake. He also wasn't in the car when the cops pulled it over. Those are just minor nitpicks however, as your general account of that incident is quite accurate.

the one dude that testified is not from mta you stupid little monkey. mta keeps it street, trust. the only reason im up this early cuz i got a wake up call that ecks tko got his ass beat yesterday (after running like a trackstar of course) ahahahaha

so continue sitting on your computer in the middle of the woods with your daddys hunting rifle looking in the mirror mouthing stupid shit like viva tko trying to act hard aahahahahahahahah

IN THE WOODS OK LIL KID..THIS IS DENVER FOOL THIS AINT NO LIL ASS CITY TOY..WE GOT ALL THE SAME SHIT OUT WERE YOUR FROM..TRY TO COME OUT HERE WITH THAT..I DARE YOU..YOU FOOLS AINT STREET EITHER GO AND CALL THE COPS ON SOMEONE TOY!!!:) :lol: :lol:

Guest class act

lil kid? your like 5'2"!!!! your pussy ass has never come to la once. zero. not one tag! and all your "boys" were here for years...

denver??? are you fucking kidding me? isnt that where they filmed brokeback mountain? ahahahaha

Archived