TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Featured writers in the book Graffiti Underworld: Villains, Vandals, and Visionaries

http://Http://www.graffitiunderworld.com for more

Tloks: “I look up on top of the wall that separates the tracks from the projects and I see three gang members trying to climb down it. Then I see another five running down the tracks towards me. So I throw a spray can at them to try to slow them down”

tlokbucket.jpg

Colt 45: “Whoever was inside kicked the entire double doors open. I thought I had shit myself. I don't know if I farted or what the case was but the suddenness of it shocked me. Out of nowhere all these bums start jumping out of everywhere out of cars and everything.”

100_3386.jpg

Aware: “they compromised and they told Toomer ok, we'll put him up against anyone you want him to fight. So we're all chillin in the car feelin this wierd tension in the air everybody's wondering what the fuck's going on, whats gonna happen. Is someoone gonna get shot or knifed what the fuck. Toomer rolls over and hits me up and hes like hey you wanna fight.”

Scan10025.jpg

Prae: “Is Y'all from New York? Is Y'all gonna spray paint?" Poke told them we were just passing through and that we'd catch up with them later. As Poke is answering, why do I catch one of them twirling some nun chucks around. So there's this random dude with nun chucks with fourteen other guys. I'm thinking to myself this is not going to be good if these guys decide to follow us.”

prayer-rinkleblock.jpg

Archived