TKO

shitmop-1$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homie just got outta tha pen talkin bout booty gettin niggaz, bgn sum ol skool penatentery rape cats aka booty bandits... wut ur explination on this? any relation.. no joke. he sum ol skooler..

No kidding.Word em up! I curd the same booty slipping thing..,any these cats actually rape men? I mean my mans,!out the four wall cella aswell., because BGN is a national prison term for booty gettin niggas a.k.a booty bandits.HaHa shits nuts yo

Dam shame toomer had to move to the inland empire were he wont be recognized...heard hes on a depressed coke diet that why he lost all that weight.....funny how hes on here or 50 telling stories anymore or kenr for that matter fools got exposed n called out by the og of the la graff game and tucked thier tales between thier legs n ran! Sidenote i was at Belmont back in the day when DAER CWK whooped the shit outta kenr was also there when zes punked toomr and a seperate occasion whwn anger cbs punked his ass too

Archived