SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shame on Shawne for falling for a bitch like that, homies still young tho.. so I wouldnt doubt it. He should realize bitchez aint out there for his best interests.. and homeboi needs to stay focused on the bigger picture. I'm sure his inner circle will let him know that b4 he goes tha route of some of these other high profile players..at least I hope before this fucks up his and our s.d. goal of a super bowl trip. A.J. already doesn't like his hollywood style.. I think its aite but if it gets in the way of the team like these incidents.. he gonna get the boot. Damn shame..

• Like 1

we have to prob the elects and chiefs before we vote so our tax dollars are not spent on waste like graffiti. Their is way more problems in this city than some paint under a bridge or on some random hwy. How about giving more jobs! How about keeping crooked elects from profiting on graffiti to pocket money by using graffiti as a skapegoat!! Geezus we need to really look at who we vote for. This city has turned to shit this past decade. From the housing, to jobs, to what they spend our money on, to the homeless, to little petty weed being kept from the hands of the sick. People wake up and vote but prob these motherfuckers!