%%BOOM COUNTER-STRIKE%%

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it won't run period? try to find a disc image of the halflife cd to download. it'd be better that way. make sure you download all the half life updates (they can be found at planethalflife) and get the newest version of CS. That's all I can do for you, it sounds like you may have gotten a bad copy.

mind you, that you need good hardware to have a frames per second rate that can compete with alot of the people that play. If you're running a voodoo 2 and a 400mhz pentium.... chances are you're gonna be the laughing stock of the score board. I think my brother get's some where to the tune of 45 - 50 fps on a 1.2ghz, 256MB, GeForce2 GTS. You fools need Natural Selection.... it's the next cool thing to play on halflife.... I know I say this, but CS will never die, that game is *the best*. :period:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

rip whats your connect? im dsl and it took me one hour 16 minutes (wheras it took i.fame a couple of days :lol: ) maybe ill help you out if you have a fast enough modem

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

natural selection and cs have *nothing* to do with eachother.

im just telling you. and it says something about half life 1.0 or some shit. o well i have DOD now muahahahha i pwn j00 ww2 style niGGy.

Archived