Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest professor poopatronic

animal planet

Guest professor poopatronic

animal planet is probably the best channel on tv. all next week i'll be giving you summaries of each of my favorite shows.

"look, a toigah shaak!"

CROIKEES!! THIS HEEA IS THE MOST DANGEROUS VOIPA IN THE WOOLD.... yo homeboy is mad ill..Nuts the size of basketballs..I know I wouldnt hold cobras and rattlesnakes by the tail and fend em off with a little twig....

Crock Files..

this is the most poisonous snake in thie region, i'll stick me thumb up his butt-hole and see if he get's pissed off.

my personal fave has to be when he's grabbin the cobra's and they keep spittin at him. he's fucked up in the head, but he does have some balls to be doin that shit.

....ANIMAL PLANET RULES!!!!!....i luv that show so much, everytyme i watch it i realize its really only us humans that are so fucked up, and its the animals that got it staright...rOe

bumps to that Mental... We're the ones who come in and wreck everything, and kill for sport and anger..HUMANS SUCK!!! I'm starting a new crew.. PSAK..People Suck Ass Krew..who want's in.. don't worry there's no ass sucking involved...

uuuuuuhhhhhh.....my girlfriend LOVES animal planet....she watches "planets funniest animals" ,starts getting all teary eyed and makes that little squeeking sound girls do when they think something is really cute.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this