MARLBORO RED

Guest cool christ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PAYROLL

Re: I GOT NO GAME, IT'S JUST SOME BITCHES UNDERSTAND MY STORY...

Originally posted by cool christ

I CAN TELL YOU DON'T GET CHICKS JUST BY DUMB COMMENTS LIKE THAT, AND ALSO BECAUSE IN REAL LIFE YOU'RE PROBABLY A 75 LB. CHICKEN-CHEST WIGGER WITH A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDER BULGING THROUGH HIS BOOTLEG BEAR BUBBLE JACKET AND HIS RHINESTONE ENCRUSTED STERLING SILVER WU-TANG CHARM SWINGING BACK AND FORTH LIKE A SPOOKY PENDULUM AS YOU WAX CARS FOR A LIVING IN SOME SUBURBAN HELLHOLE...

:lol:Classic, I tell you. Classic!

Keep rocking the CAPS LOCK and clowning on these chumps. But watch your step because people who type in ebonics must quintessential hardcore gansters!:rolleyes: You fags. "Yeeeah, dizzawg! Imma grab my Roscoe and get ta dumpin' on fools' asses like sanitation trucks and landfills!" Give us all a fucking break. Thug-ass gangsters don't fuck with message boards. Computers are a scarce commodity in the projests, so please stop fronting. You toys would piss yourselves if you had to sit an hour in the drunk tank at your local county jail.

Guest PAYROLL

Re: VIRGINIA SLIMS...

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

Shoutout to Meph for supplying the burger king and bacardi silvers that night

Bacardi Silver? Wtf? Was the store out of B&J Fuzzy Navels and Mike's Hard Lemonade? That's fucking gangster, man. Really.

"Fool, you know how we get down. Niggaz be gettin' skraight twisted of Bacardi Silver and those ova-tha-counta cough medicines that be keepin a nigga down with them visuals like shut yo' damn mouth! Shit, after school me and Meph see what the haps is on Direct Effect, then we go stand out on the corner and look tough mashin two deep. I bought a can of Belton for $6 and did tags all over my high school that said "Principal Jones is gay!" and "Bacardi Silver rulez!" Plus I holla at them shawties and smoke mad Swisher cigarillos while standing in my b-boy stance, which is crouching down wif my arms crossed and stroking all three of my prepubescent chin hairs. BLAM BLAM, nigga! Thuggin' it fo' liiiiiiiiiiife!"

What a tool you are. Now be a good toy and kill yourself.

Guest cool christ

CALLING ME STACEY WON'T MAKE YOU SOMEBODY, AND MENTIONING SUCKING DUCKS YOU ALLLL UP!

MEROE YOU HALF EATEN ORDER OF STALE PLATANOS, I TOLD YOU TO QUIT WHILE YOU'RE BEHIND, AND NOW I'M FORCED TO GIVE YOU A SEVERE TONGUE LASHING!

YOU'RE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT HERE, SO LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU: YOU ADMITTING WHO YOU ARE HAS NO BEARING ON ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT A GRAFFITI WRITER!

YOU'RE NOT RECOGNIZED KD, YOU'RE NOT RECOGNIZED HIT AND RUN, YOU'RE NOBODY BRO, JUST A BIG NOBODY... I KNOW IT HURTS, AND SO LIKE A NORMAL AND HEALTHY HUMAN YOU'RE GOING TO TRANSLATE ALL OF THAT PAIN AND HUMILIATION INTO SOME WEIRD SORT OF SARCASTIC ANGER... BUT I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU CHIEF: YOU SHOULD BEGIN THE HEALING PROCESS NOW...

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO WAKE UP TOMMOROW AND DISCOVER THAT YOU'VE SPROUTED A HEALTHY SET OF TESTICLES AND AQUIRED A HAND-STYLE! SO FIND A NEW HOBBY, BECAUSE BY NEXT SEMESTER YOU'LL PROBABLY GET SOME MALTA GUZZLING BORIQUA HEFFER PREGNANT AND SPEND THE REST OF YOUR FREE TIME SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM AT BELVIS AND WONDERING WHAT WENT WRONG... THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO DROP OUT OF APEX TECH AND PROBABLY SPIRAL INTO DRUG ADDICTION... AND YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE WORST PART?

UNLIKE THESE OVER-THE-HILL LOSERS RUNNING AROUND NOW-A-DAYS, YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO SAY YOU WERE EVER A WRITER!!!

Re: Re: VIRGINIA SLIMS...

Originally posted by PAYROLL

Bacardi Silver? Wtf? Was the store out of B&J Fuzzy Navels and Mike's Hard Lemonade? That's fucking gangster, man. Really.

"Fool, you know how we get down. Niggaz be gettin' skraight twisted of Bacardi Silver and those ova-tha-counta cough medicines that be keepin a nigga down with them visuals like shut yo' damn mouth! Shit, after school me and Meph see what the haps is on Direct Effect, then we go stand out on the corner and look tough mashin two deep. I bought a can of Belton for $6 and did tags all over my high school that said "Principal Jones is gay!" and "Bacardi Silver rulez!" Plus I holla at them shawties and smoke mad Swisher cigarillos while standing in my b-boy stance, which is crouching down wif my arms crossed and stroking all three of my prepubescent chin hairs. BLAM BLAM, nigga! Thuggin' it fo' liiiiiiiiiiife!"

What a tool you are. Now be a good toy and kill yourself.

your no stacey, so stop playin

as for

"YOU'RE NOT RECOGNIZED KD, YOU'RE NOT RECOGNIZED HIT AND RUN, YOU'RE NOBODY BRO, JUST A BIG NOBODY... I KNOW IT HURTS, AND SO LIKE A NORMAL AND HEALTHY HUMAN YOU'RE GOING TO TRANSLATE ALL OF THAT PAIN AND HUMILIATION INTO SOME WEIRD SORT OF SARCASTIC ANGER..."

damn girl, i couldnt have said it better, talk about pulling your own card

Guest cool christ

iCEBERG, SLOW YOUR ROLL DOWN

LAST PERSON'S DICK YOU WANNA JUMP ON IS QUEERORAMA'S...

EVEN HE'S REALER THAN YOU, FOODCOURT GANGSTA...

GAME RECOGNIZE GAME CHULA

I know it breaks your heart to try to clown me and not be able to unless its on here with your little cronies that wouldnt last 2 and a half minutes anywhere near my block with their airwalks and dickies. I know mami, But listen...You can't ever pull my card, cuz I have spots rocking, and just because I don't happen to be one of the writers you have a crush on, you wanna come on a message board full of niggas who write in mead notebooks (much like yourself) and try to cling on my balls till they hangin down to my tims...damn son, you're a sorry ass nigga. I understand where you're coming from...You wanna be like star & buc on the morning show, and hate on niggas. lol. I'll let you live shorty, but know that the only reason you get to live is because I dont know what you write. Actually I'm pretty sure you're a nobody with cute meanstreak tags on canal street, so I ain't sweating you playboy. As for that payroll faggot, Who drinks silvers to get drunk? not me, You obviously don't know that a double whopper and a 22 is the shit after you hit a spot. You need to stick to your Green Day greatest hits collection and keep trying to do a kickflip in your driveway...HEY! BE CAREFUL YOU DONT HIT MOMS MINIVAN AND SET THE ALARM OFF! ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME!...Both of you niggas are certified clowns. Go listen to Dashboard Confessional and reminisce about that time the fat bitch in your gym class gave you a handjob...but forget about the part where she said how small your dick was. stacey and little debbie hahaha

MEROEMEROWMERO MLB 2003

KD HAR (unrecognized though :rolleyes: lol!)

Re: GAME RECOGNIZE GAME CHULA

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

Go listen to Dashboard Confessional and reminisce about that time the fat bitch in your gym class gave you a handjob...but forget about the part where she said how small your dick was.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

God you're a faggot but that was some funny shit

...still a faggot though.

STILL MY SONS

NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY PAYROLL AND MARLBORO, YOU ARE STILL BENEATH ME TOYS! HAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE WORD OF MEROE DOGS. AND MY WORD IS LAW YOU HOES! LOL! YOU NIGGAS JOCK ME AND HIT REFRESH ON THIS PAGE WHILE IM KICKIN IT WITH MY FEET UP WAITIN FOR THE FREAKS TO COME OUT...SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR VCR SET TO RECORD REAL WORLD AND KEEP SLAMMIN YOUR MOUSE ON REFRESH TILL THAT SHIT BREAKS MY LITTLE LITTLE SONS! ITS MAD CUTE HOW MARLBORO GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO FIND FLICKS OF MY SHIT WHEN I DONT EVEN SCAN OR FLICK MY SHIT! WHAT A TRUE JOCK! YOU WANNA BUY A MEROE 6 JERSEY LITTLE SON?? 99.99 + s&h YOU CAN HEAD MY FANCLUB AND SEND OUT A NEWSLETTER TO ALL THE NIGGAS LIKE YOU WHO LOVE TO SWEAT ME. YOU MUST LOSE 20 POUNDS A DAY SWEATING ME LIKE YOU DO STACEY!! AND SHIT, NOW LIL DEBBIE WANNA SADDLE UP TOO? WOW! IM FLATTERED THAT YOU CAME BACK TO JOCK ME!! IM SURE ICEBERG IS PROUD TOO, THAT A CAT WHO CLAIMS TO BE SO HIGH UP ON THE SOCIAL LADDER WOULD SWEAT A "CHICKEN CHEST WIGGER" AND A LITTLE OLD BRONX HOODRAT LIKE ME!! AWW! YOU'RE THE BEST PAL!! LOL!! NIGGA YOU DEFINE A JOCKCLUTCHER AND TO TOP IT OFF YOU STILL TO THIS DAY WILL NOT SAY WHAT YOU WRITE, YOU MUST BE PET THAT IMA TAKE YOUR ONE OUTLINE BEHIND THAT DUMPSTER IN THAT ALLEY ON THAT SIDE STREET UNDER THAT CLIFF IN THAT CAVE...LOL!!

MEROE KILLS 2 G THREE

YOU MUST RETIRE HO....

p.s. dont hate cuz im smashing j-lo hoes, and you're trying desperately to get a fat pale goth chick with a misfits lunchbox to show you her milk white tit. tired ass niggas like you make me laugh till i choke

• 7 months later...

Re: Re: I GOT NO GAME, IT'S JUST SOME BITCHES UNDERSTAND MY STORY...

Originally posted by PAYROLL

:lol:Classic, I tell you. Classic!

Keep rocking the CAPS LOCK and clowning on these chumps. But watch your step because people who type in ebonics must quintessential hardcore gansters!:rolleyes: You fags. "Yeeeah, dizzawg! Imma grab my Roscoe and get ta dumpin' on fools' asses like sanitation trucks and landfills!" Give us all a fucking break. Thug-ass gangsters don't fuck with message boards. Computers are a scarce commodity in the projests, so please stop fronting. You toys would piss yourselves if you had to sit an hour in the drunk tank at your local county jail.

YOUR A FUCKING CLOWN...THIS NIGGA THINKSCOMPUTERS AREN'T REALLY A DIME A DOZEN AND ANYONE (EVEN THE HOODEST OF HOOD NIGGAS) CAN GET ON A COMPUTER, WHAT A LAME EXCUSE, "YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR A COMPUTER THEREFORE YOU'RE A PUSSY. WHAT?! THIS SHIT IS ENTERTAINMENT, AND IM DIGGING UP OLD POSTS BECAUSE MY NUTS WERE GETTING DRY. FEEL ME?

MEROE MLB

Archived