12oz spring break

Giving Tree

i'm sorry, am i too old for this??

for some reason, that whole party deal and looking at college sluts get wet isnt my thing anymore. if it was, i would love to join you lovely people. but i would rather find somewhere distant and just relax with the people that arent sluts.:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

i'm sorry, am i too old for this??

for some reason, that whole party deal and looking at college sluts get wet isnt my thing anymore. if it was, i would love to join you lovely people. but i would rather find somewhere distant and just relax with the people that arent sluts.:)

devi.. i dont know much about you cuz you never hit a cat up.. but for real.. its not about wet sluts... in theory thats what i orriginally wanted to go for.. but now its about getting TOE UP.. haha.. i wanna have a chill ass time too.. thats why im debating getting the house thing.. its going to be damn fun.. a dozen or so heads and a chill house.. you KNOW the fun is going to fly..

glik0.. your in.. bet man..

devi you should come.. or at least hit a cat up on aim.. for real.

This year im going with some friends down to florida where my boys girlfriend owns a huge house on a pga golf course. She has room for 10 people to sleep, by themselves in their own bed...hehehe..10 min from the beach, and we have free golfing passes. So far there are 8 girls and 5 guys going...

I know ill be sleeping comfortably with a girl in my bed..:D

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

Why? Because i rock it like that.

dude.. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I WANNA GO SO BAD.. MEET CRAZY CAUCASIAN-JAMACANS AND HEAR ABOUT JAH...

haha..

jah, you should come,

oh and glik0.. if your going to be a cocksmoke like in that thread nak put up about his mom, your going to get the dick cookie.. i dont like fighting drunks. if not.. your chill.. your in.

neckbreakeroner.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

devi.. i dont know much about you cuz you never hit a cat up.. but for real.. its not about wet sluts... in theory thats what i orriginally wanted to go for.. but now its about getting TOE UP.. haha.. i wanna have a chill ass time too.. thats why im debating getting the house thing.. its going to be damn fun.. a dozen or so heads and a chill house.. you KNOW the fun is going to fly..

devi you should come.. or at least hit a cat up on aim.. for real.

getting toe up is every weekend for me!! :)

i'm not on aim right now. but my aim is: hotpinkrevenge.

remember that sucka.

;)

S@T@N

Giving Tree

Optimus Prime

Podrido

Ragsoe505

Devilush

Glik0

Oh hell yes. Don't leave me hangin here people... you know the name.

There's another.

IM ch0nicattrition if you feel like joining.

Or Coldmantra.

I'm a whore.

Originally posted by WhenOne

my girl asked me to go to havasu with her

fuck yes! i love havasu!

i hope the little skatepark is still there :)

and if not ill just find some other trouble to get into

yeah, havasu be the sheezely. and from what i hear, the skatepark is getting add-ons to it as we type! more transitions, aand supposedly a pipe, don't know if it's rumor or not. let's hope.

ooops' the e-mail: ragsuno@hotmail.com

Alright I'm gonna go make some cash quick so I can treat this

girlie to dinner tonight. Hopefully yours truly will be dining on a piece

of Jessica Pie this evening. Muhahahahaha. (Jk.. I'm not a whore.)

My Email (this is getting ridiculous, I'm sorry) is

Iceymantra@aol.com .

Hit me up if Daytona, clubbin, getting drunk and laid sounds good to you.

pZe for 2 hours.

sorry i went to havasu and it was wack!!! it was wack even though i was there with some hooters hoes, now thats bad! it was way too fucking hot, then damn lake was luke warm. it was 115 two days in a row and got down to @ 90 at night. got to see some girls gone wild type shit, but that shit gets old in about 30 seconds. now that i live closer it may be ok to check and with an rv or a hotel room (we camped), or better yet a house boat. yeah a house boat would be nice.

Archived