pity-me thread

amItoolate?

went to the doctor today, turns out i got a nasty ear infection and he want me to take it easy this weekend, goddamnit, i was spose to see hotwater tomorrow night, and against me this weekend, plus my folks from the dirty south are makin theyre way up tomorrow, and im not gonna be any good to go out painting if its all nasty and cold like it is now. this is fuckin swag!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a friend of mine is shitting blood... really... now quit complaining about yer ear, go out and paint, and be glad you don't have blood leaking from yer anus...

p.s. hotwatermusic puts on one of the werst shows i've ever seen (it probably doesn't help that i really don't like them, but...) and if you've against me once you've seen em a thousand times...

Sick of people - no one's real!

Sick of chicks - they're all bitches!

Sick of you - you're too hip!

Sick of life - it sucks!

Suicide's an alternative!

Sick of trying - what's the point!

Sick of talking - no one listens!

Sick of listening - it's all lies!

Sick of thinking - just end up confused!

sick of myself - don't wanna live!

Sick and tired - and no one cares!

Sick of life - it sucks!

Sick of politics - for the rich!

Sick of power - only oppresses!

Sick of government - full of tyrants!

Sick of school - total brainwash!

Sick of music - top-40 sucks!

Sick of myself - don't wanna live!

Sick and tired-and no one cares

Sick of life - it sucks!

Sick of life - it sucks!

Sick and tired - and no one cares!

Sick of myself - don't wanna live!

Sick of living - I'm gonna die!

Originally posted by amItoolate?

went to the doctor today, turns out i got a nasty ear infection and he want me to take it easy this weekend, goddamnit, i was spose to see hotwater tomorrow night, and against me this weekend, plus my folks from the dirty south are makin theyre way up tomorrow, and im not gonna be any good to go out painting if its all nasty and cold like it is now. this is fuckin swag!

if it makes you feel any better im seeing HWM on friday........heh.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Bitch! I don't ever wanna hear you say that again you sick fucker.... I hope your a girl, and if you're not... die.

lmao. i like to be clean and stench-free, especially after strenuous work of exercise or sexual activity with your mother. ;]

i don't like to smell like ballsweat.

dr. got me takin steroids, an antibiotic, and some big ol fuckin horse monster pill that keeps turning sideways, ah fuck it im gonna go see hotwater any way, dont worry im not witty, well do it up right if my eardrums burst and i start pukin up my insides....at least well have something to laugh about.

Archived