I hit a dog...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hit a dog this morning on my bike....

i feel sorry for the dog tho b/c it's always chained up outside this one house and today it's broke the chain or it came out of the ground and it chased me and the 2 guys i was riding with and i was at the back and it got in between me and the other two guys so i slowed down a bit and it started to get tired so i tried to sprint by it and it turned quick and i just nailed it in the midsection and i went down...and my cleat got stuck in my peddle and i had to take the whole peddle apart to get my shoe out my bike is fine...but i could smell the dog right before i hit it and after i hit it and it went home i could still smell it....im sure the dog is always out there...hell if i were a chained up dog i would chase after anything that went by...im going to call the animal patroll people and let them know that the dog was in bad shape and the owners need to be talked too...and my bibs gots a hole in them now..

Archived