canada bombed by japan!???!

ElectricitySucks

One thing the Japanese tried was incindiary bombs tied to big weather balloons, to set the Canadian forests on fire. I don't think it worked too good. They launched them in Japan, and they were supposed to be blown along by the prevailing west-to-east Pacific winds and set the Canadian woods on fire. Nobody noticed. They were all busy making STEN guns.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the only reason america isn't in the ocean is canada sucking so bad!

why do birds fly upside down over canada? nothing worth shitting on!

a canadian, an american, and a puerto rican are going through the desert and are only allowed to bring one thing each.the american brings food, and says if we get hungry we can eat. the puerto rican brings water and says of we get hungry we can drink. the canadian brings a car door and says if we get hot we can roll down the window, eh?

fag canucks...........

YES! that's what i was talking about!

Originally posted by KaBar

One thing the Japanese tried was incindiary bombs tied to big weather balloons, to set the Canadian forests on fire. I don't think it worked too good. They launched them in Japan, and they were supposed to be blown along by the prevailing west-to-east Pacific winds and set the Canadian woods on fire. Nobody noticed. They were all busy making STEN guns.

after i posted i was looking for over an hour this afternoon to find a link to somthing that proved i didn't just dream that up, and ended up reading an entire history of WW2. Junior high social studies didn't go to waste i guess.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

the only reason america isn't in the ocean is canada sucking so bad!

why do birds fly upside down over canada? nothing worth shitting on!

a canadian, an american, and a puerto rican are going through the desert and are only allowed to bring one thing each.the american brings food, and says if we get hungry we can eat. the puerto rican brings water and says of we get hungry we can drink. the canadian brings a car door and says if we get hot we can roll down the window, eh?

fag canucks...........

that last ones great, ill have to tell my pops that one. thanks eh.

Archived