Never hesitate to put a toy on his back

blamerok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPFlatty

i don't know why you guys are bustin sigh's balls for going over someone. writers in my area go over people just to over them. no matter who it is they're dissin. crap gets gone over, ill shit stays...usually.

Guest Party boy

Re: BITIN PUSSY

Originally posted by jakes156

I'LL BE OUT THERE AGAIN SOON HOMIE AND U BEST BELIEVE IMA RUN INTO UR SHIT TALKIN ASS PUNK......BASHO.WH.FS.STV.KBT......JUSS ASK KE42 AND APART HOW BAD U FUCKED UP NOW NIGGAH....U DONE FUCKED UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET AT ME PUPPY...... WWW.BASHSIM.COM :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

calm down billy badass, you aint doin shit..

partyboy

claim ur shit pussy boy...u wish iwasn't doin shit..the only way to stop me is by killing me and u aint got the balls to step up....PARTAE!!!!!!

THE FACT IS NONE OF U PUSSIES ON HERE ARE DOIN ANYTHING WORTH WILD......ME AND MY CLIQUE GOT THE HOTTEST PRODUCT ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!YA HEARD ME!!! HOLLAH FRONT!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

WWW.BASHISM.COM

ALLDAY ERRYDAY

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: partyboy

claim ur shit pussy boy...u wish iwasn't doin shit..the only way to stop me is by killing me and u aint got the balls to step up....PARTAE!!!!!!

THE FACT IS NONE OF U PUSSIES ON HERE ARE DOIN ANYTHING WORTH WILD......ME AND MY CLIQUE GOT THE HOTTEST PRODUCT ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!!!!YA HEARD ME!!! HOLLAH FRONT!!!!!:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

WWW.BASHISM.COM

ALLDAY ERRYDAY

here's an idea...instead of searching every thread for my pictures then spewing some random garbage about how you're gonna merc me how about you go work on your letters?

this way, next time you can have a real response and maybe you won't cry as much someone tells you your letters are horrible. who knows, it might even get you to quit spitting cliche rap phrases in your responses, but i doubt it. you don't seem that smart.

quit being so insecure.

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: GRAFFJOKE

UR TAG SAYS IT ALL (BITERBOY) UR OWN CREW WON'T EVEN STAND UP FOR YOU FOOL ....I'LL SEE U SOON IF U EVER LEAVE FRISCO TO GO BACK TO LA...IM GONNA CRUSH UR WHOLE FUCKASS FRAME PUSSY!!!!BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

each post you make just goes to further prove how blatantly dumb you are. i'm gonna try to help you again with some "words of the day". why don't you go look up "irony" and "paradox". assuming you can read for comprehension you might be able to figure out why i write what i do. again, i don't think you are that smart.

let me know when you're going to LA...i'll make a special trip to see you just so that i can cut off your fingers and spare everyone from your ignorant rantings.

wait, maybe i should just visit your mom or give her a call with your info available @ INTERNIC and ask for your wherebouts...maybe you still live with moms and i'll get lucky.

until then you get no more attention from me kid. now run along and play with your broke ass website.

socrates

Socrates,

That is why I thought the car was his in the first place. His tag is above the joint and the other car I thought was a jern for the same reason. But everyone's been saying that it is resto and tern, so I took their word for it. But deep down I still question it....unless anyone knows erupto or resto to settle this.

OH BOY

YOUR SMART LIL REMARKS AMUSE ME,BUT THEY SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA SAVE YOU.I'LL BE IN LA. IN MID-DECEMBER,DO WHAT U GOTTA DO TO GET READY..CAUSE IM GONNA BREAK YOUR MOUTH AND KNOCK OUT ALL YOUR TEETH....THATS MY WORD..I'LL LET MY FISTS DO THE TALKING FOOL....IM GETTING THE WHOLE THING FILMED...AND GETTING SEQUENCE SHOTS OF IT AS WELL....YOU WONT BE LAUGHING LONG...THATS FOR SURE AND IF YOU DO IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS:D THAT SHIT YOU DO AINT EVEN YOURS,THAT NAME YOU WRITE AINT EVEN YOURS....YOUR CRUMBY.....CALL WHO U GOTTA CALL.....APART AINT GONNA SAVE U AND KE42 DEFINATELY AINT GONNA SAVE YOU HOMIE.......I'LL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON...SO YOU CANT SAY YOU DIDNT HEAR ME IN LA...!!!!!!CUZ YOU'LL DEFINATELY SEE ME IN LA....!!!

PS.MY BROKE ASS SITE IS UPDATED SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO PEEP IT,GUARANTEED REFRESHING FOR THE SOUL!!!!

WWW.BASHISM.COM

Archived