FAST BREAKING ART: THE MOST INFLUENCIAL CREW OF ALL TIMES:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DASHONE AND ONLY

Dash from Australia is a fuckin toy, that came to NYC when i was in Florida.

Cope2 loves to paint with toys, so he did a couple of pieces with him on the strength of How and Nosm.

HOW and NOSM are mad cool, but if a writers greatest achievement, is to be "down" with them, and thats all the props he got, then he is wacker than i thought.

The kid put himself down with KD, wich isn't hard to do. Basically if you write, you can be in KD.

I seen the kids wack wack pieces from australia, then all of a sudden he makes this weak atempt to bite my style in 98. Its laughable.

This kid sucks, he should stick to writing the other name i heard he writes, cuz if he ever comes back to NYC, I'll wipe may ass with him.

oh, and Fuck YOU kid125, for talking about that toy in an FBA thread.

KOOL DASH

FISTS CRUSH

play wit it nigga, just say some shit.. Im in europe all the time..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by one two nine

ay dash how long did you guys paint down here in miami??? id love to hear about miami's prime from a true "king". nowadays miami is dead its horrible. a lot of fresh piecers, no bombing. well w-e id REALLY apriciate if u could give a lil more miami history... and by the way why the beef wit aim and dam crews??? it would have been amazing if you g

uys could have colaborated...

well im not dash and im not in the mood to drop history right now but...i was there and a small piece of miami history can be found on www.addicted2freights.com in the wall section for anyone who might be interested,enjoy.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I drove down, from Montreal, to the Binghamton jam to see StayHigh149 and FC crew, unfortunatly StayHigh wasn't there but FC repped and the best part was seeing the Kaze piece, at first I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was true but...

Man it was good to see that FBA action!!

I wish all the threads were filled with posts like Pharoah's, instead of shittalkers.

KAZE at BINGHAMPTON? NO!

That wasn't KAZE that did that piece up there. that was DAN1 from philly and the Serve pieve is in Philly done the past summer '02 with DAN1

Everyone is right as far as FBA/FC/TC5 Being the favorite Crew of all time. Much respect always why is everyone doing 3D pieces and not LETTERS and STYLE they way it was meant to be. !!! WEST DASH TACK SERVE Made alot of us who we are by being themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe
  • 1 month later...

Archived