Sign in to follow this  
RAP

LGF*

Guest willy.wonka

like that third piece..other than that..big ups to LGF"let GOD forgive

Guest socrates

I like the billboards but I hate that cali thin shit

La Graffiti Force

thanks guys.. yes the last one is in the middle of no where a place called hemet. and OLA & NJKT are tight.... very

i like tha roof tops and tha billboards...and some of tha other shiat...im not diggin some others tho.....and some pics are too big....but its ok,k im not goin to cry

RUTHLES gives you fools the props you deseve keep the new shit going dont let all these old internet flix fool people.... your up now let it be known.....

MR.YANOER .REAL TAGGER LIFE.and of course my girl lizbee

Guest willy.wonka

you use your girls name for your screen name?

i hope youre on your girls com..you ninny!

Funny you guys criticize their work, while you're sitting in your little cublicles, name dropping all the people you paint with and have probably never done a full colored end to end billboard in your life. People bitch too much... it's either "too skinny" or on the "AOK bandwagon", blah blah blah. Much props for Futur for being one of the very few writers that consistantly had some of the craziest spots in LA for the past 2 years.

when i was new to this site people would piss me off and i thought they were all "internet dorks 2" but most of the people on this site really do bomb and have skillz

what the fu** is a ninny, willy wonka you faget who are you punk give a fu** what you think ............but what is funny is that your following my every step you jock ass bitch good to know someone cares..HAHAHA

with love, DADDY............

P.S:lets see you step to my spots fool........watch your step its usually a long way down......

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this