kissmyass#1

nomadawhat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

next time think before you speak.... you think there over doing it Fuck you.. its a ONE YEAR anniversery what do you expect...... say there over doing the one year moarn of this incodent to people that had family or friends die in this. you fucked up peice of terrorist trash........

RIP all who died. I feel for the victims their familes and friends. I shed tears watching tv this morning and remebering one year ago today and how i felt. i will never feel like that again hopefully. i meant no harm by the remark. i did not think it would be taken this way b/c thats not the way i meant it. close this please.

said by namadawhat..."i agree with one thing x-box said. that the media around the anniversery is over doing it. but to say you don't care that all those people died and it didn't affect if you is BULLSHIT. if it didn't affect you shut the fuck up and let others deal with it in their own way. bitch!!!"

what the fuck do you think? am i are supposed to not let this bother me? you basically said you dont care about all those people that died. it doesn't affect your day because the world revolves around you. and the media, i know its getting old. everyday the news says the same things. it doesn't mean we forget about those people though and their families .

Originally posted by kissmyass#1

said by namadawhat..."i agree with one thing x-box said. that the media around the anniversery is over doing it. but to say you don't care that all those people died and it didn't affect if you is BULLSHIT. if it didn't affect you shut the fuck up and let others deal with it in their own way. bitch!!!"

what the fuck do you think? am i are supposed to not let this bother me? you basically said you dont care about all those people that died. it doesn't affect your day because the world revolves around you. and the media, i know its getting old. everyday the news says the same things. it doesn't mean we forget about those people though and their families .

i think you misunderstood me. because i do care about all the people. i said that it was BULLSHIT what x-box said about not caring and that it didn't affect him. sorry if people misunderstood me about this......

the media overdoes just about everything so ........(shut up nomad!!!) ok.

they ARE overdoing it, in my eyes. I figured this one year anniversary should be a time of solemn mourning, not some crazy mad media coverage of the same ol'. I don't know, but whenever i've been to a funeral, there isn't a reporter and 1000 camera flashes and if there were, i'd think the family of the deceased would be pissed.

now ostracize me.

Archived