this is swek!

Guest illwill

Guest FACE WON

im poor and so is the company i work for,so we dont get scanners with our computers...i do have a "color" printer though and it is pretty sweet..no but honestly i dont have a home computer..... that aint no joke either assface...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING OF HELL

well then, if you dont have the means to stand up(i love kids excuses to not post shit..oh im poor...man so am i.) then maybe you shouldnt talk so much shit in like every other thread.

see, anyone can log on, get an opinion and talk shit all day long. the difference is the dudes you seem to be talking about have put in so much work they never need to talk. the work represents itself.

thats what makes you such a sad case. such an annoying little shit.

you arent contributing in anyway, to the culture, to the conversation, to anything. just pissing and moaning.

how'bout you just shut up?

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

well then, if you dont have the means to stand up(i love kids excuses to not post shit..oh im poor...man so am i.) then maybe you shouldnt talk so much shit in like every other thread.

see, anyone can log on, get an opinion and talk shit all day long. the difference is the dudes you seem to be talking about have put in so much work they never need to talk. the work represents itself.

thats what makes you such a sad case. such an annoying little shit.

you arent contributing in anyway, to the culture, to the conversation, to anything. just pissing and moaning.

how'bout you just shut up?

TRUE DAT.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived